China Film Industry Market Forecast and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
Form of services:Book + (pdf or doc file) + CD
Send method:EMS 2-3 days for delivery
English Service:+86 0755 33220413
Chinese Service:+86 800-8306390 800-8306395
Report price:$7900 Print: $7800 CD: $7800
This table of content is original, without written permission of Qianzhan, any unit or individual shall not use, copy, or transfer the reports.
Table of Content
In recent years, the quality of Chinese film is greatly improved, and it has gradually been recognized by international market. So far, Chinese films have been awarded and nominated at Venice Film Festival, Cannes International Film Festival, Hong Kong Film Awards, Taiwan Golden Horse Awards and Berlin Film Festival. Chinese movie playing infrastructure has been greatly improved. The acceleration of urbanization stimulates the appearance of many large shopping centers in urban central business districts, and many cinemas and theatres are constructed in these regions. In order to improve the effect of the audience’s experience, these new cinemas are generally equipped with modern audio-visual projection facilities. Meanwhile, the film industry forms a pattern mainly with enterprises and institutions, and coexisting with private and foreign invested enterprises.
There are more and more investment and financing channels, and private-owned enterprises have been an investment subject. Since Huayi Brothers and Polybona listed in succession, the problems of insufficient capital and uncoordinated investment can be improved.
From 2005 to 2010, the compound average growth rate of China urban cinema total box office amount reached 38%. In terms of the absolute digital, China cinema total box office amount increased from 2.1 billion Yuan in 2005 to 10.172 billion Yuan in 2010. The performance of China cinema market is superior to the global cinema market. From 2005 to 2009, the quantity of China’s cinema increased from 1,243 to 1,687, and the quantity of cinema screen increased from 2,668 to 4,723. In 2010, there were 313 new cinemas in China. And there were 1,533 new cinema screens, with the increase of 4.2 screens every day. The national urban cinema screen total quantity has broken through 6,200. It’s predicted the quantity of cinema and screen will be 2,400 and 6,522 respectively.
In 2010, there were more than 500 films in China, of which there are 16 cartoon films, 16 documentary films, 54 science and educational films, 9 special films, 100 digital films produced by movie channel. In a all, China film industry developed very rapidly in 2010, while compared with some mature markets, such as US market, Japan market, Korea market and India market, etc. China film industry is still in an initial stage. US films have occupied 85% of global market shares, which has become it’s the second largest export industry, following the military industry. However, China film industry has not completed industry integration, the enterprises are scattered, with small size. At the same time, the development of China film industry mainly depends on box office, and the development of non-box office channel is backward.
Even though Chin film industry has a long way to go, the positive factors to the development of industry continue to appear. With the rapid development of economy, the acceleration of urbanization progress and the improvement of per capital disposable income, Chinese government makes great efforts to support the development of the film industry. The diversification of investment subject in the film industry will stimulate the potential markets of China film industry. On December 2011, the State Council promulgated the "Film Industry Promotion Law Draft", indicating that the government will support the film industry at the aspects of lowering the threshold, reducing the administrative examination and approval procedures, finance and tax, and land support, etc. Forward believes that the film industry has enormous growth potential, and the penetration of film and entertainment market keeps increasing. It’s predicted China film box office will reach 30 billion Yuan by 2012.
Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. Industry Research Center
Research Team of Film Industry
Toll Free in China: 8008306390 +86 0755-82925195 Or email us: email@example.com
We will wholeheartedly at your service!
China Film Industry Report" related reports »
- Report of Model Innovation of Chinese Television Program and Typical Case Analysis on Television New Media, 2013-2018
- China TV Drama Industry Indepth Research and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Film Industry Market Forecast and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China TV Station Report (2014-2018), Operation and Development Strategic Planning
- China Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) Industry Report (2014-2018), Market Prospect and Investment Strategy Planning
- China Radio and TV Equipment Manufacturing Industry Report, Investment Forecast and Demand of Production and Sale
- China Variety Show Industry Analysis Report 2014-2018, In-depth Research and Investment Strategic Planning
1. English Service: +86 0755 33220413
2. Chinese Service: +86 8008306390 8008306395
3. Mail Order: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Online Order: Click "Order Now" button on this page
5. Purchase On-site: 19F Block A, First World Plaza, Hongli West Rd, Futian District, Shenzhen China
- 1. Please be aware of " Qianzhan " trademark, qianzhan has never used any third to sell reports, please make a phone call and purchase it directly.
- 2. You are warmly welcome to visit Qianzhan, and close transaction after confirmation.
- ·Energy and Environment»
- New Energy Natural Gas Energy Conservation Water Resources Coal Electricity Others
- ·Recreation and Sports»
- Education Advertisement Film and Television Publication Packing and Printing Sports Resort Hotel Catering Internet Animation Others Media
- ·Transport Logistics and Supporting»
- Water Transport Airport Road Transport Logistic Distribution Vehicle and Fittings Post-Market Others
- ·Medical and Health»
- Medical Device Biomedicine Medical Institution Healthcare and Nursing Medicine and Pharmacy Others
- ·Retail or FMCG»
- Retail Commercial Trade Food Beverage Dairy Product Seasoning Wine and Tobacco Cosmetics Cleaning Product Daily Necessities Others
- ·Real Estate and Construction»
- Real Estate Real Estate Intermediary Public Safety Construction Engineering Survey and Design Building Materials Housing Accomodation Others
- ·Mechanical Manufacturing»
- Precision Instrument Transport Instrument Electricity Supporting Equipment Special Equipment General Equipment Others
- ·New Chemical Material»
- Ink and Pigment Coating Chemical Fibres Synthetic Fibres Chemicals Industrial Chemicals Rubber Plastics Basic Chemicals Others
- ·Light Textile and Clothing»
- Luxury Jewelry Leather Raw Materials Shoes and Hats Clothing Textile Others
- ·Household Appliance and IT»
- White Goods Optic Instrument Electrical Component Semiconductor Brown Goods Small Appliances Communication IT Consumer Electronics Others
1. The copyright of this report is reserved by Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan), the shipment and post-sale service is handled by the issue department of Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan). The only copyright of all research report products of our company is reserved; we did not authorize any third party sales agent, if you are to purchase our report, please contact our customer service directly.
2. A limited of customers are offered with our reports with compensation; those reports are only for internal usage and are only for researching and analyzing purposes. We will not be responsible for any misunderstanding or legal issues caused by external usage or references with the report.More>>