China Book Publishing Industry Market Foresight and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
Form of services:Book + (pdf or doc file) + CD
Send method:EMS 2-3 days for delivery
English Service:+86 0755 33220413
Chinese Service:+86 800-8306390 800-8306395
Report price:$7900 Print: $7800 CD: $7800
This table of content is original, without written permission of Qianzhan, any unit or individual shall not use, copy, or transfer the reports.
Table of Content
Since the reform and opening-up, China book publishing industry achieves a fast development and the scale is enlarging. In China there is only 105 book publishing early in 1978 and it grows to 415 in 1987 (the growth rate is about 300% within a decade) and 528 in 1997. Since 1998 the number of book publishing maintains stable and small increase as China strictly controls the new press. Most of the new presses are local press which reflects that the book publishing has transformed from growth of scale and amount to development of quality and efficiency.
Along with the increasing book publishing, the number of China book publishing is growing too. According to statistics: in 2010, there are 328,000 kinds of publishing books in China which increases 8.8% comparing with that in 2009; among which there are 189,000 kinds of new publishing books, up 12.5%; there are 139,000 kinds of republishing and reprinting books, up 4.5%; the total printing is 7.14 billion copies, up 1.4%; the total printed sheet is 60.47 billion, up 6.9%; the total pricing is 93.09 billion Yuan, up 9.8%. And the total book publishing output is 56.19 billion Yuan, up 17.6% comparing with that in 2009; the added value is 21.51 billion Yuan, up 14.1%; the sales revenue is 53.79 billion Yuan, up 16.2%; the gross benefit is 7.72 billion Yuan, up 3.1%.
In the meantime, the system reform of publishing industry achieves a great success. By July, 2011, for the 182 presses belong to central department and 268 local presses, the reconstruction has been initially finished and they become the main market players which with company-system. Tens of central and local presses have formed joint stock companies while 15 publishing and media companies are accelerating their listing.
Part of the presses also has a further reconstruction and merger after transform. For example, China Publishing Group has successfully reconstructed the China Democracy and Legal System Press which belongs to the NPC General Office and Huawen Publishing House which belongs to the United Front Work Department of CPC Central Committee; the Red Flag Press and the Zhejiang Daily Newspaper Group together reconstructed the Red Flag Press Limited Company; China's Aviation Industry Group and China Federation of Literary and Art reconstructed the framework agreement which approved by China Federation of Literary and Art Press and Popular Culture & Arts Publishing House; China Record Corporation reconstructed the China Drama Press which belongs to China Federation of Literary and Art.
Moreover, the capital operation of publishing industry is frequent while more venture capital is involved in the book publishing industry. In 2010, there are 7 listing corporations of China publishing industries: in January, the first unit of the National Xinhua Bookstore system within the territory—Anhui New Media has been listed; in October, as a full industrial chain with the listed overall IPO, Zhongnan media landed A shares of the main board market; in December, “the first share of private publishing media”, TANGEL publishing landed the GEM in Shenzhen stock market; in the same month, Dangdang was listed in New York Stock Exchange. Besides, the Jiangxi Publishing Group, Zhejiang Daily Newspaper Industry and Hubei Yangtze River Publishing and Media Group have a backdoor listing. On November 28th, 2011, Shandong Publishing and Media Corporation was founded which means a stage breakthrough for group stock listed issue. And the Jiangsu Phoenix Publishing & Media Corporation Limited was listed in Shanghai Exchange on November 30th, 2011. On March 26th, 2012, the “ST Yuanfa 600757” formally renamed as “Yangtze River Media”. Therefore, Yangtze River Publishing and Media Co., Ltd successfully completed the listing legal proceedings.
The General Administration of Press and Publication issued the “Twelfth Five Years” Development Plan for Press and Publishing Industry (Plan for short) on April 20th, 2011. The Plan proposed that by the end of the “twelfth five years”, the total printing of book publishing will be 7.92 billion; the publications’ exporting amount will be over 11.5 million while the kinds of copyright exports will be 7 thousands; the total number of annual owned book is 5.8/per capita; the comprehensive reading rate will reach 80%; the paper consumption of books and magazines will reach 240 copies per capita; publication delivery network will be 0.13 for per thousand people; the registered copyright number will be 0.7 million. We are confident that the industry will gain a flourishing achievement with the steadily growing income, increasing cultural consumption demand, integration of digital publishing and traditional publishing, and policy guidance.
Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. Industry Research College
Research Team of Book Publishing Industry
Toll Free in China: 8008306390 +86 0755-82925195 Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will wholeheartedly at your service!
China Book Publishing Industry Report" related reports »
- China Digital Library Industry Indepth Research and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Periodical Publishing Industry Report 2014-2018, All Media Transformation and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Book, Newspaper and Periodical Printing Industry Market Forecast and Investment Forecast Report
- China Digital Publishing Industry Development Prospects and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Periodicals Industry Commercial Mode and Investment Strategic Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Book Publishing Industry Market Foresight and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
1. English Service: +86 0755 33220413
2. Chinese Service: +86 8008306390 8008306395
3. Mail Order: email@example.com
4. Online Order: Click "Order Now" button on this page
5. Purchase On-site: 19F Block A, First World Plaza, Hongli West Rd, Futian District, Shenzhen China
- 1. Please be aware of " Qianzhan " trademark, qianzhan has never used any third to sell reports, please make a phone call and purchase it directly.
- 2. You are warmly welcome to visit Qianzhan, and close transaction after confirmation.
- ·Energy and Environment»
- New Energy Natural Gas Energy Conservation Water Resources Coal Electricity Others
- ·Recreation and Sports»
- Education Advertisement Film and Television Publication Packing and Printing Sports Resort Hotel Catering Internet Animation Others Media
- ·Transport Logistics and Supporting»
- Water Transport Airport Road Transport Logistic Distribution Vehicle and Fittings Post-Market Others
- ·Medical and Health»
- Medical Device Biomedicine Medical Institution Healthcare and Nursing Medicine and Pharmacy Others
- ·Retail or FMCG»
- Retail Commercial Trade Food Beverage Dairy Product Seasoning Wine and Tobacco Cosmetics Cleaning Product Daily Necessities Others
- ·Real Estate and Construction»
- Real Estate Real Estate Intermediary Public Safety Construction Engineering Survey and Design Building Materials Housing Accomodation Others
- ·Mechanical Manufacturing»
- Precision Instrument Transport Instrument Electricity Supporting Equipment Special Equipment General Equipment Others
- ·New Chemical Material»
- Ink and Pigment Coating Chemical Fibres Synthetic Fibres Chemicals Industrial Chemicals Rubber Plastics Basic Chemicals Others
- ·Light Textile and Clothing»
- Luxury Jewelry Leather Raw Materials Shoes and Hats Clothing Textile Others
- ·Household Appliance and IT»
- White Goods Optic Instrument Electrical Component Semiconductor Brown Goods Small Appliances Communication IT Consumer Electronics Others
1. The copyright of this report is reserved by Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan), the shipment and post-sale service is handled by the issue department of Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan). The only copyright of all research report products of our company is reserved; we did not authorize any third party sales agent, if you are to purchase our report, please contact our customer service directly.
2. A limited of customers are offered with our reports with compensation; those reports are only for internal usage and are only for researching and analyzing purposes. We will not be responsible for any misunderstanding or legal issues caused by external usage or references with the report.More>>