China Intellectual Property Agent Industry Market Prospects and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
Form of services:Book + (pdf or doc file) + CD
Send method:EMS 2-3 days for delivery
English Service:+86 0755 33220413
Chinese Service:+86 800-8306390 800-8306395
Report price:$7900 Print: $7800 CD: $7800
This table of content is original, without written permission of Qianzhan, any unit or individual shall not use, copy, or transfer the reports.
Table of Content
The development of society and economy results in a lot of intellectual achievements. Due to the limitations of their own conditions, such as the lack of the necessary intellectual property law knowledge and experience in handling intellectual property rights with management authority organizations, the owner of these intellectual achievements will entrust all the law affairs related to their intellectual achievements to intellectual property agencies, so that they can pay full attention to the development and application of the intellectual achievements. The frequency of income for intellectual achievement owners has a direct proportion relationship with the use of intellectual achievements. The intellectual achievement owners are all hoping that their achievements can be used in a wider and wider scope. After China accesses to the WTO, and the domestic market open to foreign countries, the profits will increase the intellectual property of the extraterritorial application and cross-border intellectual property disputes, which will greatly increase the demand for intellectual property agent. Therefore, it can be concluded intellectual property agent industry is an emerging industry with fast development, based on the rise of knowledge-based economy, the highlights of the world economic integration trend, and the production of a lot of intellectual achievements.
With the strengthening of science and technology degree and intellectual property protection degree, setting up barriers of intellectual property has become a new means of business for enterprises or countries to limit competitors’ access to monopoly profits. In the international trade, it becomes a new type of non-tariff barrier with the characteristics of trade protectionism. Since the strong hidden nature of this new barrier, all enterprises and all countries (especially developed countries and multinationals) consciously strengthen to set up the barriers, which will inevitably lead to a large number of lawsuits related to related to intellectual property disputes, which promotes the rapid development of China intellectual property agent industry.
In 2010, the State Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) accepted 1.2223 million lawsuits on patent application, which was first to break through a million applications, with a year-on-year of 25.1%. Among them, there were 1.1094 million applications, accounting for 90.8% of the total amount, with a year-on-year of 26.4%;the foreign patent application in China reached to 112,900, accounting for 9.2% of the total amount, with a year-on-year of 13.9%. By type, the invention patent application was 391,200, accounting for 32.0% of the total amount, with a year-on-year increase of 24.4%; the utility model patent application was 409,900, accounting for 33.5%, with a year-on-year increase of 31.9%; the design patent application was 421,300, accounting for 34.5% of the total amount, with a year-on-year increase of 19.9%. In a whole year, SIPO granted to patent for 814,800 applications, with a year-on-year increase of 40.4%.
In 2010, the State Trademark Bureau accepted 1.072 million trademark registration applications, with a year-on-year increase of 29.1%, hitting a record high, and becoming the world’s first for 9 consecutive years. In addition, China trademark registration realized the “three world’s first”, which meant the accumulated trademark applications in China were 8.295 million; there were 5.628 million trademarks registered; and there were 4.604 million trademarks registered validity. They all ranked the first in the world.
With the expansion of intellectual property application registration size, China intellectual property agent industry keeps expanding. At present, there are more than 800 patent agencies, and more than 5,000 trademark agencies in China. In 2010, a pubic quantity of patent applications in patent agencies was 671,000, accounting for 54.90% of the total amount of patent application; and a quantity of trademark applications in trademark agencies accounts for about 80% of the total amount of trademark application.
It shows, China intellectual property agent industry still has vast space for development. In addition, with the improving and perfection of intellectual property laws and regulations, the intellectual property awareness and protectiveness of enterprises and residents keeps improving, and the intellectual property agent industry has vast prospects for development.
Here, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to SIPO, State Administration for Industry & Commerce, State Information Center, Bureau of Statistics of China, China Customs, International Information Research Institute, Chinese Academy of International Trade and Economic Cooperation, Tsinghua University Library, Development Research Center of the State Council and Beijing Essence Forward Research Center, for their great support when we conduct this report!
Notice: All the market data, especially corporations' ranking data in the report, only for business reference. Please do not take the data for enterprise publicity. Thank you! Or Forward shall not take any responsibility for any consequences!
Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. Industry Research Center
Research Team of Intellectual Property Agent Industry
Toll Free in China: 8008306390 +86 0755-82925195 Or email us: email@example.com
We will wholeheartedly at your service!
China Intellectual Property Agent Industry Report" related reports »
- China Law Firm Indepth Research and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Folk Culture Industry Development Process and Investment Strategy Report
- China Meteorological Service Industry Development Model and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Productive Forces Promotion Center Report (2014-2018), Development Pattern and Investment Strategy Planning
- China Exhibition Industry Report (2014-2018), Market Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Safety Production Intermediary Service Industry Report 2014-2018, Development Prospect and Investment Strategic Planning
- China City TV Station Report (2014-2018), Transformation and Business Model Innovation
- China Enterprise Institute Report of Construction mode and Research technical market demand, 2014-2018
- Yangtze River Delta MICE Industry Report of Market Prospective and Leading Enterprise Analysis, 2014-2018
- China Electronic Information Manufacturing Industry Report (2014-2018), Development Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Tourism Industry Best Business Model Research and Development Strategy Report
- China Museum Industry Market Prospects and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Museum Tourism Industry Report (2014-2018), Innovation of Development Model and Strategy Planning
- China Cultural Industry Bases & Parks Industry Report of Construction & Operation and Investment Strategy Planning, 2014-2018
- China Leisure Agriculture and Rural Tourism Industry Indepth Research and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Culture Industry Prospect Forecast and Base Construction Report, 2013-2017
- China Legal Service Industry Report (2014-2018), Market Demands and Development Strategy Planning
- China Duty Free Industry Report of Market Prospective and Investment Strategy Planning, 2013-2017
- China Industrial Zone Industry Report 2014-2018, Economy Development Model and Regional Investment Strategic Planning
- China Foreign Trade Industry Market Prospect and Investment Strategic Planning, 2013-2017
- China Communications Industry Report (2014-2018), Development Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Glasses Manufacturing Industry Market Prospects and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Geographical Information Industry Development Prospects and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Satellite Navigation and Location-based Service Industry Market Forecast and Application Prospects, 2013-2018
- Global MICE Industry Report of Market Prospective and Investment Opportunities Analysis, 2014-2018
1. English Service: +86 0755 33220413
2. Chinese Service: +86 8008306390 8008306395
3. Mail Order: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Online Order: Click "Order Now" button on this page
5. Purchase On-site: 19F Block A, First World Plaza, Hongli West Rd, Futian District, Shenzhen China
- 1. Please be aware of " Qianzhan " trademark, qianzhan has never used any third to sell reports, please make a phone call and purchase it directly.
- 2. You are warmly welcome to visit Qianzhan, and close transaction after confirmation.
- ·Energy and Environment»
- New Energy Natural Gas Energy Conservation Water Resources Coal Electricity Others
- ·Recreation and Sports»
- Education Advertisement Film and Television Publication Packing and Printing Sports Resort Hotel Catering Internet Animation Others Media
- ·Transport Logistics and Supporting»
- Water Transport Airport Road Transport Logistic Distribution Vehicle and Fittings Post-Market Others
- ·Medical and Health»
- Medical Device Biomedicine Medical Institution Healthcare and Nursing Medicine and Pharmacy Others
- ·Retail or FMCG»
- Retail Commercial Trade Food Beverage Dairy Product Seasoning Wine and Tobacco Cosmetics Cleaning Product Daily Necessities Others
- ·Real Estate and Construction»
- Real Estate Real Estate Intermediary Public Safety Construction Engineering Survey and Design Building Materials Housing Accomodation Others
- ·Mechanical Manufacturing»
- Precision Instrument Transport Instrument Electricity Supporting Equipment Special Equipment General Equipment Others
- ·New Chemical Material»
- Ink and Pigment Coating Chemical Fibres Synthetic Fibres Chemicals Industrial Chemicals Rubber Plastics Basic Chemicals Others
- ·Light Textile and Clothing»
- Luxury Jewelry Leather Raw Materials Shoes and Hats Clothing Textile Others
- ·Household Appliance and IT»
- White Goods Optic Instrument Electrical Component Semiconductor Brown Goods Small Appliances Communication IT Consumer Electronics Others
1. The copyright of this report is reserved by Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan), the shipment and post-sale service is handled by the issue department of Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan). The only copyright of all research report products of our company is reserved; we did not authorize any third party sales agent, if you are to purchase our report, please contact our customer service directly.
2. A limited of customers are offered with our reports with compensation; those reports are only for internal usage and are only for researching and analyzing purposes. We will not be responsible for any misunderstanding or legal issues caused by external usage or references with the report.More>>