China University Science Park Development Model and Investment Strategic Planning Report, 2013-2017
Form of services:Book + (pdf or doc file) + CD
Send method:EMS 2-3 days for delivery
English Service:+86 0755 33220413
Chinese Service:+86 800-8306390 800-8306395
Report price:$7900 Print: $7800 CD: $7800
This table of content is original, without written permission of Qianzhan, any unit or individual shall not use, copy, or transfer the reports.
Table of Content
Based on the advantages of knowledge, talent density, and innovative environment of university, and combined with social funds, management and market demand, national university science park drives the development of regional economy, and has become an important part of national innovation system, since it’s as an important national science and technology innovation base, a high-tech enterprises incubation base, a innovation and entrepreneurship gathering and training base, an industry and academy combination pilot base.
Since China’s science parks establish and construct at different times, locate in different geographic and economic environments, and rely on different nature and power of universities and so on, China science parks show various kinds of development models, although they have some the functional positioning. To sum up, there are three kinds of models, including “one university, one science park”, “several universities, one science park”, and “co-construction of science park and university”. Besides, a virtual university science park model gradually springs up. This model integrates educational scientific and technological resources of university with local economic resources, and it plays a role in personnel training achievement transformation and high-tech industry incubation fields, and promotes larger space for technologies.
Since the “eleventh five-year” period, the construction and development of national university science park have made remarkable results, which becomes important bases for transformation of high-tech achievements, incubator high-tech enterprises, cultivation strategic emerging industries, and teachers and students job creating. The overall strength keeps increasing, forming a basic system. China has recognized 86 science parks in total, which cover 134 universities around 24 provinces, autonomous regions or municipality. As of the end of 2010, the disposable areas of national university science parks reached 8.145 million sqm, with 6,617 incubated enterprises, and with the 4,364 accumulative graduation enterprises. In 2010, the national university science park transformed 4,606 scientific and technological achievements in China. Among 5,603 patents applied by incubated enterprises, in which there were 2,333 invention patents.
Although the national university park develops rapidly, there is a great gap between developed countries’ university science and technology park, and that of China in the aspects of operational management, mechanism innovation, etc. China’s national university science park haven’t adapted to the needs of regional economic development yet. The knowledge advantage in university can’t be fully made use of, and the scientific and technologic achievements transformation channels are not as smooth as possible. All these problems severely restrict the innovation achievements in research institutions transform to actual productivity. However, it’s impossible to improve and solve these “problems” only by university science parks. It’s very necessary to effectively make use of social resources to promote the improvement and upgrading of hatch function in science parks. The government, co-construction universities, and enterprises should combine the overall development plan to clear their own positions and work cooperatively, based on national innovation strategy, then they can give full play to their advantages, form complementary advantages, and promote the good development momentums. Therefore, analysts consider, it’s urgent to create and improve a benefit sharing and win-to-win new type of industry and academy balance mechanism.
According to the “Twelfth Five-year” Plan Development Plan on National University Science Park, it’s predicted there will be 200 university science parks in China by 2015, and the three-level system will further be improved. There are 100 national university science parks in China, with a total disposable area of 10 million sqm, and with 8,000 incubated enterprises. During the “twelfth five-year” period, there are 5,000 graduation enterprises and 100,000 services enterprises in the parks, with 10,000 scientific and technologic achievements, and with 100,000 talents who have received training. There are 80 student scientific and technological jog creation and intern bases, and there are 3,000 enterprises to train students to involve in scientific and technological entrepreneur.
With Forward’s long-term tracking and collecting market data of national university science and technology park, we roundly and accurately analyze the industry structure system for you from the view of mastering the whole industry. This report mainly focuses on analyzing China university science and technology park’s operational conditions, innovation achievements, and operational models, depending on market environment and relying on market demand. Meanwhile, with comprehensive and specific first-hand market data over the past several years, Forward helps you to grasp the market and development trends of university science and technology park, so as to win advantages from competition!
Here, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to State Information Center, Bureau of Statistics of China, International Information Research Institute, Chinese Academy of International Trade and Economic Cooperation, Tsinghua University Library, Development Research Center of the State Council and Beijing Essence Forward Research Center, for their great support when we conduct this report!
Notice: All the market data, especially corporations' ranking data in the report, only for business reference. Please do not take the data for enterprise publicity. Thank you! Or Forward shall not take any responsibility for any consequences!
Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. Industry Research Center
Research Team of National University Science Park
Toll Free in China: 8008306390 +86 0755-82925195 Or email us: email@example.com
We will wholeheartedly at your service!
China University Science Park Report" related reports »
- China Corporate University Construction and Operation Indepth Research Report, 2013-2017
- China Private Education Industry Report (2014-2018), Market Prospect and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Higher Education Industry Market Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Special Education Industry Analysis Report 2014-2018, Market Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning
- China School Run Industry Report 2014-2018, Operation and Development Pattern
- China Preschool Education Industry Market Prospects and Investment Strategy Plan Report, 2013-2017
- China Educational Informatization Industry Report of Forecast and Investment Opportunity Analysis, 2014-2018
- China Adult Education Industry Market Prospect and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Secondary Vocational Education Industry Development Modes and Investment Prospects Report, 2013-2017
- China University Science Park Development Model and Investment Strategic Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China E-learning Industry Market Prospects and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Overseas Educational Services Industry Report, Development Prospect and Investment Forecast
- China Online Education Industry Report, Market Prospect and Investment Forecast
- China Pharmacy Education Model Research and Pharmacy Talent Demand Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Education & Training Industry Report of Market Prospective and Investment Strategy Planning, 2013-2017
1. English Service: +86 0755 33220413
2. Chinese Service: +86 8008306390 8008306395
3. Mail Order: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Online Order: Click "Order Now" button on this page
5. Purchase On-site: 19F Block A, First World Plaza, Hongli West Rd, Futian District, Shenzhen China
- 1. Please be aware of " Qianzhan " trademark, qianzhan has never used any third to sell reports, please make a phone call and purchase it directly.
- 2. You are warmly welcome to visit Qianzhan, and close transaction after confirmation.
- ·Energy and Environment»
- New Energy Natural Gas Energy Conservation Water Resources Coal Electricity Others
- ·Recreation and Sports»
- Education Advertisement Film and Television Publication Packing and Printing Sports Resort Hotel Catering Internet Animation Others Media
- ·Transport Logistics and Supporting»
- Water Transport Airport Road Transport Logistic Distribution Vehicle and Fittings Post-Market Others
- ·Medical and Health»
- Medical Device Biomedicine Medical Institution Healthcare and Nursing Medicine and Pharmacy Others
- ·Retail or FMCG»
- Retail Commercial Trade Food Beverage Dairy Product Seasoning Wine and Tobacco Cosmetics Cleaning Product Daily Necessities Others
- ·Real Estate and Construction»
- Real Estate Real Estate Intermediary Public Safety Construction Engineering Survey and Design Building Materials Housing Accomodation Others
- ·Mechanical Manufacturing»
- Precision Instrument Transport Instrument Electricity Supporting Equipment Special Equipment General Equipment Others
- ·New Chemical Material»
- Ink and Pigment Coating Chemical Fibres Synthetic Fibres Chemicals Industrial Chemicals Rubber Plastics Basic Chemicals Others
- ·Light Textile and Clothing»
- Luxury Jewelry Leather Raw Materials Shoes and Hats Clothing Textile Others
- ·Household Appliance and IT»
- White Goods Optic Instrument Electrical Component Semiconductor Brown Goods Small Appliances Communication IT Consumer Electronics Others
1. The copyright of this report is reserved by Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan), the shipment and post-sale service is handled by the issue department of Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan). The only copyright of all research report products of our company is reserved; we did not authorize any third party sales agent, if you are to purchase our report, please contact our customer service directly.
2. A limited of customers are offered with our reports with compensation; those reports are only for internal usage and are only for researching and analyzing purposes. We will not be responsible for any misunderstanding or legal issues caused by external usage or references with the report.More>>