China Museum Industry Market Prospects and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
Form of services:Book + (pdf or doc file) + CD
Send method:EMS 2-3 days for delivery
English Service:+86 0755 33220413
Chinese Service:+86 800-8306390 800-8306395
Report price:$7900 Print: $7800 CD: $7800
This table of content is original, without written permission of Qianzhan, any unit or individual shall not use, copy, or transfer the reports.
Table of Content
The “Twelfth Five-year” Plan on National Heritage Museum Industry clearly defines the total number of national museum should reach 3,500 during the “Twelfth Five-year” Plan period. The total number of free open museum and memorial should reach 2,500. The number of national first/second/third level museum should reach 800. The construction rate of private museum with professional management should occupy 10%. And the holding exhibitions of national museums should reach more than 10,000, with annual reception of more than 500 million visitors. There should be 120 Chinese relics exhibition held each year outside (inland) China, and there should be 50 foreign exhibitions introduced from the outside the world each year.
In early 2008, the national museums are open freely in full swing, and the central government has arranged the 2 billion Yuan of special fund on free opening activity every year. Since then, the pace for museums entering into society has been accelerated, the cultural radiation and social concerns of museum are unprecedented improved, and the public service capability and social benefits are further strengthened. In recent years, as the increasing efforts to free open national museums, memorials, art galleries, public libraries and cultural centers (stations), more and more residents have chance to enjoy this kind of welfare. In some provinces, the number of museum audience achieved many times than the times when not conducting free open activity. The audience structure was in a diversified trend, which low-income groups, the elderly, foreign workers and the disabled audiences significantly increased.
In 2011, the cultural administration departments at all levels and public cultural institutions act quickly to draw up a clear “Three Centers” (national library, national museum, national art gallery) free open schedule, combining with local conditions. At present, national library, national museum and China art gallery have been open freely to public, the free open of “Three Centers” has been realized in Shaanxi province, and the overall open of “Three Centers” in Guangdong, Shandong, Xinjiang, Jiangxi, Jiangsu, Anhui and other provinces will achieved at the end of 2011. Moreover, the free open work of “Three Centers” in Chongqing, Hubei, Hebei, Ningxia and other areas will be advanced at different levels. In terms of the quantity of museums in every province, municipality, or autonomous region, the distribution concentration of national museum is not high enough, all less than 7%.
According to professional standards of museum, so far, there have been more than 10 provinces and one municipality, having more than 100 basically function improved museums. They are: Zhejiang, Guangdong, Jiangsu, Shaanxi, Hebei, Sichuan, Beijing, Shandong, Fujian, Hubei and Heilongjiang. However, there is only one museum in Tibet autonomous region, and there are generally double-digit museums in other provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions, among which the number of museum in Shanxi and Anhui provinces is anticipated to break through 100.
Even though good results have been achieved in China museum construction, the development level and social influence of Chinese museum should be improved comparing with that of western developed countries. It’s predicted that China will construct a museum system, which is regarding national museums and first/second/third level museums as its backbone, stated-owned museums as its subject, and thematic museums and private-owned museums as its supplementation, to form a museum sources share platform for radiating the whole country and opening to the world.
With the release of some “museum city” construction plans and the free open of national museums, domestic museums, especially private-owned museums pay more attention to the museum market research, especially to the indepth researches of museum reform and its internationalization. Because of this, a group of domestic excellent museums rise up, becoming the leading museums in China, or even around the world.
Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. Industry Research Center
Research Team of Museum Industry
Toll Free in China: 8008306390 +86 0755-82925195 Or email us: email@example.com
We will wholeheartedly at your service!
China Museum Industry Report" related reports »
- China Law Firm Indepth Research and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Folk Culture Industry Development Process and Investment Strategy Report
- China Meteorological Service Industry Development Model and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Productive Forces Promotion Center Report (2014-2018), Development Pattern and Investment Strategy Planning
- China Exhibition Industry Report (2014-2018), Market Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Safety Production Intermediary Service Industry Report 2014-2018, Development Prospect and Investment Strategic Planning
- China City TV Station Report (2014-2018), Transformation and Business Model Innovation
- China Enterprise Institute Report of Construction mode and Research technical market demand, 2014-2018
- Yangtze River Delta MICE Industry Report of Market Prospective and Leading Enterprise Analysis, 2014-2018
- China Electronic Information Manufacturing Industry Report (2014-2018), Development Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Tourism Industry Best Business Model Research and Development Strategy Report
- China Museum Industry Market Prospects and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Museum Tourism Industry Report (2014-2018), Innovation of Development Model and Strategy Planning
- China Cultural Industry Bases & Parks Industry Report of Construction & Operation and Investment Strategy Planning, 2014-2018
- China Leisure Agriculture and Rural Tourism Industry Indepth Research and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Culture Industry Prospect Forecast and Base Construction Report, 2013-2017
- China Legal Service Industry Report (2014-2018), Market Demands and Development Strategy Planning
- China Duty Free Industry Report of Market Prospective and Investment Strategy Planning, 2013-2017
- China Industrial Zone Industry Report 2014-2018, Economy Development Model and Regional Investment Strategic Planning
- China Foreign Trade Industry Market Prospect and Investment Strategic Planning, 2013-2017
- China Communications Industry Report (2014-2018), Development Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Glasses Manufacturing Industry Market Prospects and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Geographical Information Industry Development Prospects and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Satellite Navigation and Location-based Service Industry Market Forecast and Application Prospects, 2013-2018
- Global MICE Industry Report of Market Prospective and Investment Opportunities Analysis, 2014-2018
1. English Service: +86 0755 33220413
2. Chinese Service: +86 8008306390 8008306395
3. Mail Order: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Online Order: Click "Order Now" button on this page
5. Purchase On-site: 19F Block A, First World Plaza, Hongli West Rd, Futian District, Shenzhen China
- 1. Please be aware of " Qianzhan " trademark, qianzhan has never used any third to sell reports, please make a phone call and purchase it directly.
- 2. You are warmly welcome to visit Qianzhan, and close transaction after confirmation.
- ·Energy and Environment»
- New Energy Natural Gas Energy Conservation Water Resources Coal Electricity Others
- ·Recreation and Sports»
- Education Advertisement Film and Television Publication Packing and Printing Sports Resort Hotel Catering Internet Animation Others Media
- ·Transport Logistics and Supporting»
- Water Transport Airport Road Transport Logistic Distribution Vehicle and Fittings Post-Market Others
- ·Medical and Health»
- Medical Device Biomedicine Medical Institution Healthcare and Nursing Medicine and Pharmacy Others
- ·Retail or FMCG»
- Retail Commercial Trade Food Beverage Dairy Product Seasoning Wine and Tobacco Cosmetics Cleaning Product Daily Necessities Others
- ·Real Estate and Construction»
- Real Estate Real Estate Intermediary Public Safety Construction Engineering Survey and Design Building Materials Housing Accomodation Others
- ·Mechanical Manufacturing»
- Precision Instrument Transport Instrument Electricity Supporting Equipment Special Equipment General Equipment Others
- ·New Chemical Material»
- Ink and Pigment Coating Chemical Fibres Synthetic Fibres Chemicals Industrial Chemicals Rubber Plastics Basic Chemicals Others
- ·Light Textile and Clothing»
- Luxury Jewelry Leather Raw Materials Shoes and Hats Clothing Textile Others
- ·Household Appliance and IT»
- White Goods Optic Instrument Electrical Component Semiconductor Brown Goods Small Appliances Communication IT Consumer Electronics Others
1. The copyright of this report is reserved by Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan), the shipment and post-sale service is handled by the issue department of Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan). The only copyright of all research report products of our company is reserved; we did not authorize any third party sales agent, if you are to purchase our report, please contact our customer service directly.
2. A limited of customers are offered with our reports with compensation; those reports are only for internal usage and are only for researching and analyzing purposes. We will not be responsible for any misunderstanding or legal issues caused by external usage or references with the report.More>>