China Offshore Wind Power Industry Market Prospect and Investment Strategic Planning Report, 2013-2017
Form of services:Book + (pdf or doc file) + CD
Send method:EMS 2-3 days for delivery
English Service:+86 0755 33220413
Chinese Service:+86 800-8306390 800-8306395
Report price:$7900 Print: $7800 CD: $7800
This table of content is original, without written permission of Qianzhan, any unit or individual shall not use, copy, or transfer the reports.
Table of Content
Under the double pressures of energy shortage as well as energy saving and emission reduction, new renewable resources become very popular. Compared to solar power energy, with a relatively high price, and hydroelectric power energy, which is saturated, wind power energy has become the most “favorite product”. Moreover, offshore wind power has many advantages in power generation, such as strong stability, network access convenience, saving land sources, which is superior to onshore wind power, thus offshore wind power industry has great development potential.
As of the end of 2010, there are 43 offshore farms across the world, with 1,339 wind turbines and with a total capacity of 3.666 million KW. Nowadays, offshore wind power is becoming popular in the global wind power development field.
In 2010, there were 1.444 million KW installed capacity in global offshore wind power field, up by 110% over the previous year, accounting for 3.7% of the global wind power sets, which mainly distribute in UK, Demark, Belgium, and Germany in Europe. Among them, there were newly increased 925,000 KW installed capacity in UK in the year of 2010, becoming a global leader in offshore wind power industry. It’s predicted that UK would maintain its leading position in the next few years; Germany adopt 5 MW and 6 MW large wind power turbines to construct offshore farms in recent 2 years, becoming a rising star in offshore wind power industry. Beside the prosperity in Europe, there are two wind farms in China: Shanghai East Sea Bridge Offshore Wind Farm and Rudong Intertidal Wind Farm in Jiangsu province, both of which provide experience of equipment manufacturing, project construction, as well as operating and maintenance to construct large-scale offshore wind farms.
It’s widely believed that 2010 is the beginning year to develop offshore wind power industry for China. The franchise bidding of offshore wind power projects was launched in May, and the first round bid-winning enterprises were China Datang Corporation, State Grid Corporation of China, China Guodian Corporation, as well as China Power Investment Corporation and its subordinate corporations. In the second half of 2011, China will start the preparation work of the second round of franchise bidding of offshore wind power projects. It’s predicted that biding work will be finished in the first half of 2012, with a total construction scale between 1.5 million KW to 2 million KW.
According to statistics, China’s coastal waters can be installed about 200 million KW of wind power, with long hour utilization of offshore wind power, high and stable wind speed and large output of each wind turbine. The State plans to construct several offshore wind power bases, which reach the level of million KW in key sea areas, such as Nantong, Yancheng, and Shanghai in Jiangsu province, as well as Lubei in Shandong province, and to construct 10 offshore wind power shore with the level of hundred KW in other key sea areas. It’s estimated that China’s offshore wind power installed capacity is expected to reach 5 million KW in 2015; and it’s expected to reach 30 million KW in 2020.
With Forward's long-term tracking and collecting market data of offshore wind power industry, we roundly and accurately analyze the industry structure system for you from the view of mastering the whole industry. This report mainly focuses on analyzing the development situation of China wind power industry; the development situation of China offshore wind power industry; the development situation of offshore wind power industry in key sea areas; the operational status, investment layout and offshore wind power industry; as well as the development prospect forecast of offshore wind power industry. Meanwhile, with comprehensive and specific first-hand market data, Forward helps you to grasp the market and development trends of offshore wind power industry, so as to win advantages from competition!
The most distinctive characteristics of this report is forward-looking and timeliness. Through analyzing forward-looking characteristic of abundant first-hand market data, we deeply and objectively dissect China offshore wind power industry’s supply and demand condition, market size, competitive landscape and characteristics of market demand. Furthermore, based on future development tracks and years' practice experience of offshore wind power industry, we conduct prudent analysis and forecast for offshore wind power industry's future development trend. This report helps offshore wind power enterprises, R&D institutions, and investment enterprises to precisely grasp current latest developments of the industry. Afterwards, they can make wise operating decisions and define enterprises' development directions.
Here, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to China Wind Energy Association, China Electricity Council, China Economic Monitoring & Analysis Center, Bureau of Statistics of China, International Information Research Institute, Chinese Academy of International Trade and Economic Cooperation, Tsinghua University Library, Development Research Center of the State Council and Beijing Essence Forward Research Center, for their great support when we conduct this report
Notice: All the market data, especially corporations' ranking data in the report, only for business reference. Please do not take the data for enterprise publicity. Thank you! Or Forward shall not take any responsibility for any consequences!
Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. Industry Research Center
Research Team of Offshore Wind Power Industry
Toll Free in China: 8008306390 +86 0755-82925195 Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will wholeheartedly at your service!
China Offshore Wind Power Industry Report" related reports »
- China Wind Power Industry Market Monitoring Monthly Report
- China Power Industry Market Monitoring Monthly Report
- China Low-voltage Distribution Cabinet Industry Market Research and Prospects Forecast Report
- China Microgrid Technical Progress and Forecast Report, 2014-2018
- China Nuclear Power Industry Report (2014-2018), Market Prospect and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Coal-electricity Contradiction and Solutions Indepth Report
- China Electric Power Survey and Design Industry Report (2014-2018), Development Forecast and the Strategy of Transformation & Upgrading
- China Hydroelectricity Industry Report (2014-2018), Market Outlook and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Supercapacitor Industry Report (2014-2018), Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Uninterruptible Power Supply(UPS) Industry Market Prospects and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Servomechanism Industry Analysis Report 2014-2018, Market Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Power Supply Industry Development Prospects and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Electric Power Construction Industry Market Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning Report, 2013-2018
- China Lithium Battery Cathode Materials Industry Development Prospects and Investment Forecast Report
- China Electricity Consumption Information Collection System Industry Development Prospects and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Offshore Wind Power Industry Market Prospect and Investment Strategic Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Intelligent Substation Industry Market Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Power Station Air Cooling Industry Report (2014-2018), Market Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Garbage Power Industry Indepth Research and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Waste Heat Power Generation Industry Development Prospects and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Photovoltaic Power Generation Industry Market Forecast and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Smart Grid Industry Report (2014-2018), Market Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Generator and Generator Set Industry Report (2013-2017), Market Forecast and Investment Opportunities
- China Electricity Construction Industry Report (2014-2018), Market Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Small Hydropower Industry Market Prospects and Investment Strategic Planning Report, 2013-2017
1. English Service: +86 0755 33220413
2. Chinese Service: +86 8008306390 8008306395
3. Mail Order: email@example.com
4. Online Order: Click "Order Now" button on this page
5. Purchase On-site: 19F Block A, First World Plaza, Hongli West Rd, Futian District, Shenzhen China
- 1. Please be aware of " Qianzhan " trademark, qianzhan has never used any third to sell reports, please make a phone call and purchase it directly.
- 2. You are warmly welcome to visit Qianzhan, and close transaction after confirmation.
- ·Energy and Environment»
- New Energy Natural Gas Energy Conservation Water Resources Coal Electricity Others
- ·Recreation and Sports»
- Education Advertisement Film and Television Publication Packing and Printing Sports Resort Hotel Catering Internet Animation Others Media
- ·Transport Logistics and Supporting»
- Water Transport Airport Road Transport Logistic Distribution Vehicle and Fittings Post-Market Others
- ·Medical and Health»
- Medical Device Biomedicine Medical Institution Healthcare and Nursing Medicine and Pharmacy Others
- ·Retail or FMCG»
- Retail Commercial Trade Food Beverage Dairy Product Seasoning Wine and Tobacco Cosmetics Cleaning Product Daily Necessities Others
- ·Real Estate and Construction»
- Real Estate Real Estate Intermediary Public Safety Construction Engineering Survey and Design Building Materials Housing Accomodation Others
- ·Mechanical Manufacturing»
- Precision Instrument Transport Instrument Electricity Supporting Equipment Special Equipment General Equipment Others
- ·New Chemical Material»
- Ink and Pigment Coating Chemical Fibres Synthetic Fibres Chemicals Industrial Chemicals Rubber Plastics Basic Chemicals Others
- ·Light Textile and Clothing»
- Luxury Jewelry Leather Raw Materials Shoes and Hats Clothing Textile Others
- ·Household Appliance and IT»
- White Goods Optic Instrument Electrical Component Semiconductor Brown Goods Small Appliances Communication IT Consumer Electronics Others
1. The copyright of this report is reserved by Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan), the shipment and post-sale service is handled by the issue department of Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan). The only copyright of all research report products of our company is reserved; we did not authorize any third party sales agent, if you are to purchase our report, please contact our customer service directly.
2. A limited of customers are offered with our reports with compensation; those reports are only for internal usage and are only for researching and analyzing purposes. We will not be responsible for any misunderstanding or legal issues caused by external usage or references with the report.More>>