China Biofuel Industry Indepth Research and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
Form of services:Book + (pdf or doc file) + CD
Send method:EMS 2-3 days for delivery
English Service:+86 0755 33220413
Chinese Service:+86 800-8306390 800-8306395
Report price:$7900 Print: $7800 CD: $7800
This table of content is original, without written permission of Qianzhan, any unit or individual shall not use, copy, or transfer the reports.
Table of Content
Currently, biofuels are mainly used to replace fossil fuel and work as a transportation fuel. For example, the fuel ethanol replaces gasoline and biodiesel replaces petroleum based diesel. With such a background of decreasing fossil fuel reserves and serious environmental conservation issue, the biofuel drives highly attention from many countries. The European Commission actively promotes the development of biofuel and set an object that the biofuel consumption will account 8% of the total consumption by 2015. The United States requires adding biofuel in transport fuels by legal means, and the special ration is 2% biofuel in diesel oil and 5% fuel ethanol in gasoline. On August 16th, 2011 the American government announces a plan that there will be 510 million USD investments from Agricultural Ministry, Energy Department and the Navy to promote the development of American biofuel industry. The British government requires the energy corporations which produce transportation fuel should contain 3% raw materials which are from renewable resources, and the ratio will increase year by year. According to the Energy Statistics Yearbook (2011) which is issued by British BP Company, the global biofuel output in 2010 grows 14% which is 59 million tons of oil equivalent (calculating by bulk is 19 million barrels/day).
China’s policy supports for biofuel start late but with the government’s attention in recent years, the biofuel technology rapidly increase and the market competition is increasing fierce. By the end of 2010, the annual utilization of bio-solid-fuel is about 500,000 tons while that of non-food-raw-materials fuel ethanol increases 200,000 tons and the biodiesel is about 500,000 tons. According to the Long-term Development Plan on Renewable Resources and the “Eleventh Five Years” Plan for the Development of Renewable Resources, the development targets for biomass energy during the “eleventh five years” are as follows: by 2010, the annual utilization of bio-solid-fuel is one million tons while that of non-food-raw-materials fuel ethanol increases 2 million tons and that of biodiesel is about 200,000 tons. Accordingly, the development scale of current China biofuel can hardly meet the plan that the bio-solid-fuel only completes 1/2 and the non-food-raw-materials fuel ethanol completes about 10%. In general, the utilization of biomass energy during the “eleventh five years” has a fine start but a poor finish. It mainly due to the desynchronized state’s industrial supporting policies.
China related departments are positively making responding policies in order to make a difference during the “twelfth five years”. According to the Long-term Development Plan on Renewable Resources, by 2020 the utilization of China biodiesel will be 2 million tons while that of biofuel ethanol will be 10 million tons. Due to the limitation of fossil energy, developing new energy has become an energy strategy for many countries. The global crude oil mining life is about 46 years while it is only 15.62 years for China. It is an efficient way to solve the energy supply problem by developing alternative energy. There are some disadvantages for biofuel industry, such as shortage of raw materials and increasing prices, low utilization ratio of biodiesel productivity, some corporations in the state of some cut-off or shut down. However, with the publishment of state’s industrial supporting policies, the biofuel industry will achieve a significant development and the “a fine start but a poor finish” during the “eleventh five years” won’t happen again.
This report mainly analyzes the following aspects: development background of biofuel industry; policy environment of biofuel industry; technology status of biofuel industry; overall development status of biofuel; development status of fuel ethanol, biodiesel, solid fuel, and biomass hydrogen; leading corporations’ operational condition of fuel ethanol and biodiesel market; investment risks of biofuel industry; existing problems and prospects forecast of fuel ethanol and biodiesel. Meanwhile, together with the comprehensive and detailed market data which is accumulated for 5 years, Forward helps you to grasp the market and development trends of biofuel industry, so as to win advantages from competition!
Major characteristics of this report are forward-looking and timeliness. Base on the forward-looking analysis of massive research data, we further analyze the development scale and competitive landscape of biofuel industry. Along with the industry development route and our practical experience, we analyze and predict the future development prospect of biofuel industry. This report contains a high value for enterprises like biofuel producing corporations, R&D institutions, sales corporations and investment corporations to accurately know the latest industry development trend, obtain market opportunities and determine an insightful operation strategy and development direction.
Here, we’d like to express our sincere gratitude to China Biomass Energy Association, National Statistics Bureau of China, International Information Institute, National Institute of the Ministry of Commerce, National Tsing Hua University Library, Institute of Market Economy of the State Council Development Research Center, and Beijing Qinghua Forward Market Research Center, etc. Thank you so much!
Notice: all the market data, especially the corporation list data in this report is only for business reference. Please don’t take the data for enterprise publicity. Thank you! Or Forward shall not take any responsibility for any consequences!
Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. Industry Research Center
Research Team of Biofuel Industry
Toll Free in China: 8008306390 +86 0755-82925195 Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will wholeheartedly at your service!
China Biofuel Industry Report" related reports »
- China New Energy Industry Market Monitoring Monthly Report
- China New Energy Industry Market Monitoring Monthly Report, January
- China Solar Power Station Construction Feasibility Analysis Report, 2013-2017
- China Solar Thermal Industry Market Prospect and Investment Strategic Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China New Energy Vehicle Market Research and Investment Forecast Report
- China Photovoltaic Device Industry Report 2014-2018, Market Prospect and Investment Forecast
- China New Energy Industry Indepth Research and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Solar Battery Industry Market Foresight and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Nuclear Power Equipment Industry Market Foresight and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Shale Gas Industry Report (2014-2018), Market Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning
- China New Energy Industry Park Development Model and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Biomass Power Generation Industry Indepth Research and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Coal Water Slurry Industry Prospects and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Wind Power Industry Development Prospects and Investment Risks Report, 2013-2017
- China Solar Water Heater Industry Production & Marketing Demand and Investment Forecast Report
- China Reactor Industry Development Prospects and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Geothermal Heat Pump Industry Feasibility Analysis Report on Development, 2013-2017
- China Wind Inverter Industry Analysis Report, Market Research and Investment Forecast
- China Wind Solar Hybrid Streetlight Industry Report, Market Demand and Investment Forecast
- China Geothermal Energy Report, Development Prospect, Investment Strategic Planning, Development and Utilization
- China Biogas Power Generation Industry Report, Market Prospect and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Energy Management Contract (EMC) Industry Development Prospects and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Photovoltaic Glass Industry Indepth Research and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- Thin Film Solar Cell Industry Market Prospects and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Marine Engineering Industry Development Prospects and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
1. English Service: +86 0755 33220413
2. Chinese Service: +86 8008306390 8008306395
3. Mail Order: email@example.com
4. Online Order: Click "Order Now" button on this page
5. Purchase On-site: 19F Block A, First World Plaza, Hongli West Rd, Futian District, Shenzhen China
- 1. Please be aware of " Qianzhan " trademark, qianzhan has never used any third to sell reports, please make a phone call and purchase it directly.
- 2. You are warmly welcome to visit Qianzhan, and close transaction after confirmation.
- ·Energy and Environment»
- New Energy Natural Gas Energy Conservation Water Resources Coal Electricity Others
- ·Recreation and Sports»
- Education Advertisement Film and Television Publication Packing and Printing Sports Resort Hotel Catering Internet Animation Others Media
- ·Transport Logistics and Supporting»
- Water Transport Airport Road Transport Logistic Distribution Vehicle and Fittings Post-Market Others
- ·Medical and Health»
- Medical Device Biomedicine Medical Institution Healthcare and Nursing Medicine and Pharmacy Others
- ·Retail or FMCG»
- Retail Commercial Trade Food Beverage Dairy Product Seasoning Wine and Tobacco Cosmetics Cleaning Product Daily Necessities Others
- ·Real Estate and Construction»
- Real Estate Real Estate Intermediary Public Safety Construction Engineering Survey and Design Building Materials Housing Accomodation Others
- ·Mechanical Manufacturing»
- Precision Instrument Transport Instrument Electricity Supporting Equipment Special Equipment General Equipment Others
- ·New Chemical Material»
- Ink and Pigment Coating Chemical Fibres Synthetic Fibres Chemicals Industrial Chemicals Rubber Plastics Basic Chemicals Others
- ·Light Textile and Clothing»
- Luxury Jewelry Leather Raw Materials Shoes and Hats Clothing Textile Others
- ·Household Appliance and IT»
- White Goods Optic Instrument Electrical Component Semiconductor Brown Goods Small Appliances Communication IT Consumer Electronics Others
1. The copyright of this report is reserved by Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan), the shipment and post-sale service is handled by the issue department of Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan). The only copyright of all research report products of our company is reserved; we did not authorize any third party sales agent, if you are to purchase our report, please contact our customer service directly.
2. A limited of customers are offered with our reports with compensation; those reports are only for internal usage and are only for researching and analyzing purposes. We will not be responsible for any misunderstanding or legal issues caused by external usage or references with the report.More>>