China Factoring Industry Report (2014-2018), Development Trend and Market Segment Strategy
Form of services:Book + (pdf or doc file) + CD
Send method:EMS 2-3 days for delivery
English Service:+86 0755 33220413
Chinese Service:+86 800-8306390 800-8306395
Report price:$7900 Print: $7800 CD: $7800
This table of content is original, without written permission of Qianzhan, any unit or individual shall not use, copy, or transfer the reports.
Table of Content
Domestic financial gradual reform has spawned a variety of financial or financial-class formats up to now. The fact proves that with the gradual liberalization of financial regulation, private capital into the financial sector can not only get substantial return on investment, but also to stimulate the improvement of the structure of their business and enhance service levels of traditional financial organizations. Financial institutions such as finance leasing, third party payment, financing guarantee or closely related industries gradually gain market recognition after experiencing the "hardships" of more than ten years. The next one will be expected to factoring industry. In fact, after the introduction of management approaches of factoring companies in Shanghai and Tianjin, the factoring company will have a clear legal status. But whether it is the buyer or domestic media, financial circle, government, there is a big deviation in understanding of factoring.
Data show that in 2012, the international and domestic factoring business volume of China reaches over 2.85 trillion yuan, representing growth of over 25%. Factoring services offered by banks amounted to 2.83 trillion yuan, accounting for the most important share. Among them, the domestic factoring business volume was 2.24 trillion yuan, up 17.83 percent; international factoring business volume was $ 93.972 billion, an increase of 80.16%; imported double factoring business volume was $ 3.159 billion, an increase of 161%, ranking the world's fourth; export dual-factoring business volume was $ 10.439 billion, an increase of 103% for five consecutive years, ranking first in the world. Commercial factoring companies mainly started operations from 2011 and the factoring business volume will be over 10 billion in 2012.
As of the end of 2013, China has approved 197 commercial factoring companies. Factoring companies reached a total registered capital of 24 billion yuan and the annual volume of business of factoring will exceeded 200 billion yuan. Banks still dominated. In the first half of 2013, domestic factoring business volume of 25 members of the Banking Association amounted to 1.2 trillion yuan, an increase of 115.7%; international factoring business volume was $ 59.43 billion, an increase of 176.1%.
It's not difficult to find that domestic factoring industry is only just starting and there is great development space in the future. But as an industry with business risks, studies in the market emphasizes on "China's factoring business volume ranks first in the world," "substantial growth scale", "huge market potential." This is undoubtedly beautifying the prospect and overlooking the risks of the industry. In general, as long as the 1.5% adverse receivable exists, it will make factoring providers waste the hard work of the whole year. Up to 5% can make factoring companies completely get closed. The scale of receivable accounts of factoring business will inevitably be not real, which includes full of false corporate receivables, uncollectible receivables pool and receivables taken in the future to offset debt. Therefore, in estimating the market scale of the whole factoring industry and market capacity of the industry in the future, we need to be extra careful.
Qianzhan's Industry Research Institute's "China Report of Development Trend and Market Segment Strategy of Factoring Industry（2014-2018)" is divided into twelve parts: first the access conditions of factoring industry and the future development bottlenecks may be encountered; then three important market environments facing the industry; then list important data of factoring industry at home and abroad in recent years to forecast of the industry; then fifteen traditional factoring business areas and dig out the most promising emerging areas of market segments; and specific research of operation and product system of two main participants like banks and factoring companies.
With the continued expansion of factoring pilots, regulators will also lift the control over other types of financial institutions. The report focuses on comparing various domestic provinces and cities, also conducted in-depth regional environment-related research.
The last three sections will be the core part of the report, focusing on management of risks of factoring industry, profit growth potential of the industry, future market capacity of the industry and based on the current and future situation, how to operate the proposed factoring companies, forecast of making objective finance of factoring companies.
Toll Free in China: 8008306390 +86 0755-82925195 Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will wholeheartedly at your service!
Factoring" related reports »
- China Car Insurance Industry Indepth Research and Investment Strategic Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Insurance Intermediary Industry Indepth Research and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Pension Insurance Industry Indepth Research and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Vehicle Insurance Industry Report 2014-2018, Market Prospect and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Property Insurance Industry Indepth Research and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Life Insurance Industry Indepth Research and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Health Insurance Industry Report of Market Prospective and Investment Strategy Planning, 2013-2017
- China Factoring Industry Report (2014-2018), Development Trend and Market Segment Strategy
1. English Service: +86 0755 33220413
2. Chinese Service: +86 8008306390 8008306395
3. Mail Order: email@example.com
4. Online Order: Click "Order Now" button on this page
5. Purchase On-site: 19F Block A, First World Plaza, Hongli West Rd, Futian District, Shenzhen China
- 1. Please be aware of " Qianzhan " trademark, qianzhan has never used any third to sell reports, please make a phone call and purchase it directly.
- 2. You are warmly welcome to visit Qianzhan, and close transaction after confirmation.
- ·Energy and Environment»
- New Energy Natural Gas Energy Conservation Water Resources Coal Electricity Others
- ·Recreation and Sports»
- Education Advertisement Film and Television Publication Packing and Printing Sports Resort Hotel Catering Internet Animation Others Media
- ·Transport Logistics and Supporting»
- Water Transport Airport Road Transport Logistic Distribution Vehicle and Fittings Post-Market Others
- ·Medical and Health»
- Medical Device Biomedicine Medical Institution Healthcare and Nursing Medicine and Pharmacy Others
- ·Retail or FMCG»
- Retail Commercial Trade Food Beverage Dairy Product Seasoning Wine and Tobacco Cosmetics Cleaning Product Daily Necessities Others
- ·Real Estate and Construction»
- Real Estate Real Estate Intermediary Public Safety Construction Engineering Survey and Design Building Materials Housing Accomodation Others
- ·Mechanical Manufacturing»
- Precision Instrument Transport Instrument Electricity Supporting Equipment Special Equipment General Equipment Others
- ·New Chemical Material»
- Ink and Pigment Coating Chemical Fibres Synthetic Fibres Chemicals Industrial Chemicals Rubber Plastics Basic Chemicals Others
- ·Light Textile and Clothing»
- Luxury Jewelry Leather Raw Materials Shoes and Hats Clothing Textile Others
- ·Household Appliance and IT»
- White Goods Optic Instrument Electrical Component Semiconductor Brown Goods Small Appliances Communication IT Consumer Electronics Others
1. The copyright of this report is reserved by Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan), the shipment and post-sale service is handled by the issue department of Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan). The only copyright of all research report products of our company is reserved; we did not authorize any third party sales agent, if you are to purchase our report, please contact our customer service directly.
2. A limited of customers are offered with our reports with compensation; those reports are only for internal usage and are only for researching and analyzing purposes. We will not be responsible for any misunderstanding or legal issues caused by external usage or references with the report.More>>