China Wind Power Converter Industry Market Analysis Report
Form of services:Book + (pdf or doc file) + CD
Send method:EMS 2-3 days for delivery
English Service:+86 0755 33220413
Chinese Service:+86 800-8306390 800-8306395
Report price:$7900 Print: $7800 CD: $7800
This table of content is original, without written permission of Qianzhan, any unit or individual shall not use, copy, or transfer the reports.
Table of Content
The global output value creating by wind power industry is about 40 billion euro (55 billion USD) in 2010 while it is 50 billion euro (70 billion USD) in 2009. The decline of global wind power industry output value in 2010 relates to the decreasing wind power generation cost and the industry transferring towards China. In 2010, China becomes the country with the biggest wind power installed capacity as well as the center of international wind power industry. The proportion of China to the global wind market exceeds 50%.
In the aspect of offshore wind power generation, China build a second major offshore wind field on the open sea next to Shanghai. The installed capacity reaches 100MW. Comparing with the total wind power installed capacity in China the offshore wind power takes a tiny part (the new installed capacity accounts for only 0.5% of the total new installed capacity).
The experts from the Chinese Academy of Engineering and Energy Research Institute of National Development and Reform Commission predict that China’s wind power installed capacity in 2020 will be 100 million kW if with slow growth, 150 million kW if with moderate growth and 200 million kW if with fast growth. Meanwhile, the proportion of wind power to total energy consumption under these three conditions will be 1.6%, 2.5% and 3.3%.
The fast growth of China’s wind power installed capacity provides powerful driving force for the development of China’s wind power converter industry. In 2009 the market capacity of China’s wind power converter is 6 billion Yuan. Among which the demand from direct driving fan is 2,202 MW with a market capacity of 1.4 billion Yuan while the demand from new double-fed installed capacity is 11,608 MW with a market capacity of 4.6 billion Yuan. And in 2010, the demand from direct driving fan is 3,230 MW with a market capacity of about 1.9 billion Yuan while the demand from new double-fed installed capacity is 9,770 MW with a market capacity of about 3.5 billion Yuan. The total market capacity of China’s wind power converter is about 5.5 billion Yuan.
In 2009 there are about 3,000 sets of megawatt wind power converter in China and most of the converters are 1.5 MW level. Presently, corporations with a production capacity of 1.5 MW mainly include Q-harvest, CORONA, Sun Grow Power, Hopewind, and CSR TIMES ELECTRIC. Still, the converter is in small scale production. From the planning production capacity, major corporations in China will form the production capacity of over 4,000 converters in 2011. And the single production capacity of Sun Grow Power, Hopewind, and CSR TIMES ELECTRIC may reaches 1,000 in 2011.
There are only few of the wind power components not yet realize localization. And wind power converter is one of the few. The import substitution will bring many investment opportunities which also why we pay attention to the converter market and write this report. Technically speaking, in order to improve the stability and useful life of wind turbine, it is the trend for the development of complete machine to simplify the machine components and complicate the power electronic control units. Therefore, the significance of converter is increasing. At present, the market share of foreign brands in domestic wind power converter market exceeds 95%. Driving by the import substitution policy and industry high profitability, the domestic corporations are speeding up the product R&D. Predicting by the capacity planning of major corporations, the market share of domestic product may break through 1/3 in the following 2-3 years.
With Forward’s the long-term tracking and collecting market data of wind power converter industry, we roundly and accurately analyze the structure system for you from the view of mastering the whole industry. This report will base on the macro condition of current wind power converter industry, production and marketing condition, industry demand trend of auto industry, then detailed analyzes the market scale, technology level and industry prospects forecast of China wind power converter industry.
This report mainly analyzes the following aspects: development overview of China’s wind power converter; market capacity of China’s wind power automation products; market scale and localization process of wind power converter; technology level and trend of wind power converter; leading corporations’ operational condition in wind power converter market; market prospects forecast of wind power converter. Meanwhile, together with the comprehensive and detailed market data which is accumulated for 5 years, Forward helps you to grasp the market and development trends of wind power converter industry, so as to win advantages from competition!
Major characteristics of this report are forward-looking and timeliness. Base on the forward-looking analysis of massive research data, we further analyze the development scale and competitive landscape of wind power converter industry. Along with the industry development route and our practical experience, we analyze and predict the future development prospect of wind power converter industry. This report is of a high value for wind power converter manufacturers, investment corporations, downstream demanding corporations and R&D institutes to accurately know the latest industry development trend, and obtain market opportunities and determine an insightful operation strategy and development direction. In the meantime, it is the first heavy weight report to analyze the up/down-stream industry chain and industry leading corporations of wind power converter industry in an overall and systemic way.
Here, we’d like to express our sincere gratitude to National Statistics Bureau of China, International Information Institute, General Administration of Customs, National Institute of the Ministry of Commerce, National Tsing Hua University Library, Institute of Market Economy of the State Council Development Research Center, and Beijing Qinghua Forward Market Research Center, etc. Thank you so much!
Notice: all the market data, especially the corporation list data in this report is only for business reference. Please don’t take the data for enterprise publicity. Thank you! Or Forward shall not take any responsibility for any consequences!
Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. Industry Research Center
Research Team of Wind Power Converter Industry
Toll Free in China: 8008306390 +86 0755-82925195 Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will wholeheartedly at your service!
China Wind Power Converter Industry Report" related reports »
- China New Energy Industry Market Monitoring Monthly Report
- China New Energy Industry Market Monitoring Monthly Report, January
- China Solar Power Station Construction Feasibility Analysis Report, 2013-2017
- China Solar Thermal Industry Market Prospect and Investment Strategic Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China New Energy Vehicle Market Research and Investment Forecast Report
- China Photovoltaic Device Industry Report 2014-2018, Market Prospect and Investment Forecast
- China New Energy Industry Indepth Research and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Solar Battery Industry Market Foresight and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Nuclear Power Equipment Industry Market Foresight and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Shale Gas Industry Report (2014-2018), Market Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning
- China New Energy Industry Park Development Model and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Biomass Power Generation Industry Indepth Research and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Coal Water Slurry Industry Prospects and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Wind Power Industry Development Prospects and Investment Risks Report, 2013-2017
- China Solar Water Heater Industry Production & Marketing Demand and Investment Forecast Report
- China Reactor Industry Development Prospects and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Geothermal Heat Pump Industry Feasibility Analysis Report on Development, 2013-2017
- China Wind Inverter Industry Analysis Report, Market Research and Investment Forecast
- China Wind Solar Hybrid Streetlight Industry Report, Market Demand and Investment Forecast
- China Geothermal Energy Report, Development Prospect, Investment Strategic Planning, Development and Utilization
- China Biogas Power Generation Industry Report, Market Prospect and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Energy Management Contract (EMC) Industry Development Prospects and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Photovoltaic Glass Industry Indepth Research and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- Thin Film Solar Cell Industry Market Prospects and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Marine Engineering Industry Development Prospects and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
1. English Service: +86 0755 33220413
2. Chinese Service: +86 8008306390 8008306395
3. Mail Order: email@example.com
4. Online Order: Click "Order Now" button on this page
5. Purchase On-site: 19F Block A, First World Plaza, Hongli West Rd, Futian District, Shenzhen China
- 1. Please be aware of " Qianzhan " trademark, qianzhan has never used any third to sell reports, please make a phone call and purchase it directly.
- 2. You are warmly welcome to visit Qianzhan, and close transaction after confirmation.
- ·Energy and Environment»
- New Energy Natural Gas Energy Conservation Water Resources Coal Electricity Others
- ·Recreation and Sports»
- Education Advertisement Film and Television Publication Packing and Printing Sports Resort Hotel Catering Internet Animation Others Media
- ·Transport Logistics and Supporting»
- Water Transport Airport Road Transport Logistic Distribution Vehicle and Fittings Post-Market Others
- ·Medical and Health»
- Medical Device Biomedicine Medical Institution Healthcare and Nursing Medicine and Pharmacy Others
- ·Retail or FMCG»
- Retail Commercial Trade Food Beverage Dairy Product Seasoning Wine and Tobacco Cosmetics Cleaning Product Daily Necessities Others
- ·Real Estate and Construction»
- Real Estate Real Estate Intermediary Public Safety Construction Engineering Survey and Design Building Materials Housing Accomodation Others
- ·Mechanical Manufacturing»
- Precision Instrument Transport Instrument Electricity Supporting Equipment Special Equipment General Equipment Others
- ·New Chemical Material»
- Ink and Pigment Coating Chemical Fibres Synthetic Fibres Chemicals Industrial Chemicals Rubber Plastics Basic Chemicals Others
- ·Light Textile and Clothing»
- Luxury Jewelry Leather Raw Materials Shoes and Hats Clothing Textile Others
- ·Household Appliance and IT»
- White Goods Optic Instrument Electrical Component Semiconductor Brown Goods Small Appliances Communication IT Consumer Electronics Others
1. The copyright of this report is reserved by Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan), the shipment and post-sale service is handled by the issue department of Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan). The only copyright of all research report products of our company is reserved; we did not authorize any third party sales agent, if you are to purchase our report, please contact our customer service directly.
2. A limited of customers are offered with our reports with compensation; those reports are only for internal usage and are only for researching and analyzing purposes. We will not be responsible for any misunderstanding or legal issues caused by external usage or references with the report.More>>