China Small Wind Power Industry Indepth Research and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
Form of services:Book + (pdf or doc file) + CD
Send method:EMS 2-3 days for delivery
English Service:+86 0755 33220413
Chinese Service:+86 800-8306390 800-8306395
Report price:$7900 Print: $7800 CD: $7800
This table of content is original, without written permission of Qianzhan, any unit or individual shall not use, copy, or transfer the reports.
Table of Content
Small wind power-generation system generally refers to the wind power-generation system with less than 100 kw of single-machine capacity. Due to the cleaning effect and carbon reduction effect of small wind power-generation, all countries in the world keep releasing laws and regulations, as well as the economic stimulus policies to support the development of small wind power industry. Spurred by these preferential policies, the global small wind power industry develops rapidly. From 2001 to 2010, the accumulated installed capacity of global small wind power industry increased from 24.053 thousand MW to 197.7 thousand MW, with a compound annual growth rate of 26.40%; the annual newly increased installed capacity of global small wind power industry increased from 6,652 MW to 37,698 MW, with a compound annual growth rate of 21.30%. In 2010, the accumulated installed capacity of global small wind power industry accounted for 0.14% of the total electric installed capacity. Driven by some positive factors, such as the economic stimulus mechanism system and the promotion of user’s environmental protection awareness, it’s predicted the proportion of global small wind power accumulated installed capacity in total electric installed capacity will increase to 0.48% in 2020.
The small wind power has been used as new energy for more than 20 years, and it has entered the commercial application stage in over 70 countries around the world. The small wind power industries in developed countries and developing countries have gained remarkable development. In 2010, the small wind power installed capacity in USA reached 179 MW, with the total accumulated installed of 144,000 sets; the newly increased installed capacity of 2010 reached 25.6 MW, with a growth rate of 26%, and with the newly increased installed machines of 8,000 sets; the sales revenue of small wind power industry was 139 million Yuan, with a year-on-year increase of 53%.
Since 1980s, China has spread the small wind power generation system to the prairie areas in north China, remote rural areas, islands, and lake areas, through the “rural energy comprehensive construction towns” project, “Brightness Program”, “Electricity to villages” project, “Eco-household” Project and governmental subsidiaries. In recent years, China small wind power generation system begins to be spread to urban areas, industrial industries and services industry as well. However, the small wind power market is still insufficient in China. In 2010, the accumulated installed capacity of small wind power was 430.94 MW, accounting for less than 0.05% of total national electric installed capacity, and the installed capacity of large wind power accounted for less than 1%, accounting for less than 0.01% of the total amount of national electric power. Comparing with developed countries, China small wind power industry has vast development space.
At present, China small wind power has been applied in the field of “HKFD”, with 40% of gross margin. But exporting to the international market, the gross margin is basically 100%. China has played a leading role in exported small wind power product’s technology. At the same time, benefited from relatively low labor costs, China’s small wind power products have prominent advantages in foreign markets. The price of China’s small wind power products is about 2/3 of the price for European and USA local products. Both technology advantage and price advantage help China small wind power products to perform well in the international market.
According to statistics from Forward Data Monitoring Center, the export volume of China small wind power grew rapidly from 2002 to 2010, with a compound annual growth rate of 388.14%. The export proportion of China small wind power increased from 5% to 31.69%. In particular, it increased to 50.23% in 2008. In 2010, the foreign exchange earnings of China small wind power was 6984.92 trillion Yuan, accounting for more than 35% of the total industrial output value of China small wind power. It mainly exports to 107 countries and areas, such as Korea, India, Indonesia, Norway, Denmark, USA, Canada, Australia, Nigeria. The vast international market provides an important support in China small wind power industry.
However, in domestic, large wind power faces many problems, which restrict its development to some degree, such as（1）bottleneck of grid access;（2）dissolving problems for large grid;（3）possessing good wind resources but lack of vast land;（4）cost and technical obstacles of offshore and deep sea wind power, etc. Small wind power grid (distributed) forms effective complementary to large wind power. At present, China small wind power technology has become relatively mature, and the industry size has been formed. In 2010, there were 31 major small wind power generation set manufacturing enterprises producing 145,418 sets, with total output value of 1,231,180,000 Yuan, among which the total sales volume was 134,626, and the profits and taxes were 142,657,300,000 Yuan. In addition, China small wind power is expected to gain support from the national policies. Recently, the officials from National Energy Administration and Ministry of Renewable energy sources said, the State will not pay full attention on developing large wind power bases. It will also encourage the distributed development of wind power. Relevant departments are exploring the distributed accessing method for wind power, and other relevant supporting policies will be released successively. On the occasion, the shortcoming s of the development of China small wind power industry will be fixed.
Experts predict, referring to the development in foreign countries, China small wind power industry will grow in 2013, 2015 and 2020 according to conservative estimation, with the accumulated capacity of 608MW, 997 MW and 2,955 MW respectively. In 2020, the accumulated capacity of small wind power engines will account for 1.97% of the large wind power engine. If stimulated by powerful policies, China small wind power industry develops by the growth of 55% (reduced progressively by 5%), then the accumulated installed capacity of China small wind power industry in 2013, 2015 and 2020 will be 1,129 MW, 2261 MW, 10,038 MW. By 2020, the small wind power equipment’s accumulated installed capacity will account for 6.69% of large wind power equipment. The accumulated installed capacity of small wind power equipment in domestic market will be 6.590 MW, accounting for 60% of the total volume of small wind power equipment, and the capacity in foreign market will be 4,390 MW. If the 60-65% of small wind power equipment generation set in domestic market is applied in connected grid, the capacity of small connected grid wind power generation set will reach 4,000 MW, with the annual power generation output of 2,600 kWh.
With Forward’s long-term tracking and collecting market data of small wind power equipment industry, we roundly and accurately analyze the industry structure system for you from the view of mastering the whole industry. This report mainly focuses on analyzing the development status and prospects of global small wind power equipment industry; the development environment, development history and status of China small wind power equipment industry; the necessity and economy efficiency of China small wind power equipment industry; the market application situation of China small wind power equipment industry; the technology progress situation of China small wind power equipment industry; the operational and development situation of China small wind power equipment suppliers; the development opportunities, problems, and prospects forecast of China small wind power equipment industry; as well as the financing environment and status of China small wind power equipment industry. Meanwhile, with comprehensive and specific first-hand market data over the past 5 years, Forward helps you to grasp the market and development trends of small wind power equipment industry, so as to win advantages from competition!
The most distinctive characteristics of this report is forward-looking and timeliness. Through analyzing forward-looking characteristic of abundant first-hand market data, we deeply and objectively dissect China current small wind power equipment industry’s overall demand and supply situation, competition situation, policy environment, and existing problems. Furthermore, based on future development tracks and years’ practice experience of small wind power equipment industry, we conduct prudent analysis and forecast for small wind power equipment industry’s future development trend. This report helps small wind power equipment industry investment and construction enterprises, operation enterprises, and equipment manufacturing enterprises to precisely grasp current latest developments of the industry. Afterwards, they can make wise operating decisions and define enterprises’ development directions.
Here, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to Ministry of State Information Center, Bureau of Statistics of China, International Information Research Institute, Chinese Academy of International Trade and Economic Cooperation, Tsinghua University Library, Development Research Center of the State Council and Beijing Essence Forward Research Center, for their great support when we conduct this report!
Notice: All the market data, especially corporations' ranking data in the report, only for business reference. Please do not take the data for enterprise publicity. Thank you! Or Forward shall not take any responsibility for any consequences!
Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. Industry Research Center
Research Team of Small Wind Power Industry
Toll Free in China: 8008306390 +86 0755-82925195 Or email us: email@example.com
We will wholeheartedly at your service!
China Small Wind Power Industry Report" related reports »
- China Wind Power Industry Market Monitoring Monthly Report
- China Power Industry Market Monitoring Monthly Report
- China Low-voltage Distribution Cabinet Industry Market Research and Prospects Forecast Report
- China Microgrid Technical Progress and Forecast Report, 2014-2018
- China Nuclear Power Industry Report (2014-2018), Market Prospect and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Coal-electricity Contradiction and Solutions Indepth Report
- China Electric Power Survey and Design Industry Report (2014-2018), Development Forecast and the Strategy of Transformation & Upgrading
- China Hydroelectricity Industry Report (2014-2018), Market Outlook and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Supercapacitor Industry Report (2014-2018), Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Uninterruptible Power Supply(UPS) Industry Market Prospects and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Servomechanism Industry Analysis Report 2014-2018, Market Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Power Supply Industry Development Prospects and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Electric Power Construction Industry Market Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning Report, 2013-2018
- China Lithium Battery Cathode Materials Industry Development Prospects and Investment Forecast Report
- China Electricity Consumption Information Collection System Industry Development Prospects and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Offshore Wind Power Industry Market Prospect and Investment Strategic Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Intelligent Substation Industry Market Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Power Station Air Cooling Industry Report (2014-2018), Market Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Garbage Power Industry Indepth Research and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Waste Heat Power Generation Industry Development Prospects and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Photovoltaic Power Generation Industry Market Forecast and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Smart Grid Industry Report (2014-2018), Market Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Generator and Generator Set Industry Report (2013-2017), Market Forecast and Investment Opportunities
- China Electricity Construction Industry Report (2014-2018), Market Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning
- China Small Hydropower Industry Market Prospects and Investment Strategic Planning Report, 2013-2017
1. English Service: +86 0755 33220413
2. Chinese Service: +86 8008306390 8008306395
3. Mail Order: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Online Order: Click "Order Now" button on this page
5. Purchase On-site: 19F Block A, First World Plaza, Hongli West Rd, Futian District, Shenzhen China
- 1. Please be aware of " Qianzhan " trademark, qianzhan has never used any third to sell reports, please make a phone call and purchase it directly.
- 2. You are warmly welcome to visit Qianzhan, and close transaction after confirmation.
- ·Energy and Environment»
- New Energy Natural Gas Energy Conservation Water Resources Coal Electricity Others
- ·Recreation and Sports»
- Education Advertisement Film and Television Publication Packing and Printing Sports Resort Hotel Catering Internet Animation Others Media
- ·Transport Logistics and Supporting»
- Water Transport Airport Road Transport Logistic Distribution Vehicle and Fittings Post-Market Others
- ·Medical and Health»
- Medical Device Biomedicine Medical Institution Healthcare and Nursing Medicine and Pharmacy Others
- ·Retail or FMCG»
- Retail Commercial Trade Food Beverage Dairy Product Seasoning Wine and Tobacco Cosmetics Cleaning Product Daily Necessities Others
- ·Real Estate and Construction»
- Real Estate Real Estate Intermediary Public Safety Construction Engineering Survey and Design Building Materials Housing Accomodation Others
- ·Mechanical Manufacturing»
- Precision Instrument Transport Instrument Electricity Supporting Equipment Special Equipment General Equipment Others
- ·New Chemical Material»
- Ink and Pigment Coating Chemical Fibres Synthetic Fibres Chemicals Industrial Chemicals Rubber Plastics Basic Chemicals Others
- ·Light Textile and Clothing»
- Luxury Jewelry Leather Raw Materials Shoes and Hats Clothing Textile Others
- ·Household Appliance and IT»
- White Goods Optic Instrument Electrical Component Semiconductor Brown Goods Small Appliances Communication IT Consumer Electronics Others
1. The copyright of this report is reserved by Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan), the shipment and post-sale service is handled by the issue department of Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan). The only copyright of all research report products of our company is reserved; we did not authorize any third party sales agent, if you are to purchase our report, please contact our customer service directly.
2. A limited of customers are offered with our reports with compensation; those reports are only for internal usage and are only for researching and analyzing purposes. We will not be responsible for any misunderstanding or legal issues caused by external usage or references with the report.More>>