China E-government Industry Development Prospect and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
Form of services:Book + (pdf or doc file) + CD
Send method:EMS 2-3 days for delivery
English Service:+86 0755 33220413
Chinese Service:+86 800-8306390 800-8306395
Report price:$7900 Print: $7800 CD: $7800
This table of content is original, without written permission of Qianzhan, any unit or individual shall not use, copy, or transfer the reports.
Table of Content
In recent years, China e-government construction has been steadily enhancing; its managing level has been gradually improving and its application effects have been growing showing up, which vigorously promote transformation of government's political functions. E-government has been an important tool to enhance governing ability, and a necessary way to build a service type government. In 2011, what China's e-government achievements are listed below:
The organization system is gradually improved. Up to the end of 2011, informatization (e-government) leading groups and their administrative offices had been established in more than 90% of central government departments, 100% provincial, 5% municipal and 90% county/district government departments. Besides, many information centers or similar supporting agencies were set up in many regions and departments.
The infrastructure is becoming more and more perfect. Up to the end of 2011, e-government network had covered 90% of cities and 80% of counties or regions. 100% provincial governments, 98% municipal governments and 85% county or district governments had built their own official websites.
The effects of application is emerging. Up to the end of 2011, a great many of remarkable results had been achieved, such as population management, corporation management and "right transparent" movement, etc. Government websites become a very important window for different level departments to release news, offer affair services and conduct interaction activities between officials and common people. With great help and promotion of the State, great progress has been made in China e-government affairs, and its market size continues to enlarge. In 2011, China e-government market maintained a steady growth, and its market size achieved 118.5 billion Yuan, with an increase of 16.80% over the previous year.
Currently, China's e-government is still at the preliminary development stage, thus there are some problems in e-government industry, for instance, the overall effects of promoting government's management and realizing service innovation are not obvious; the development of e-government affairs in central and western of China is still lagging behind; information sharing and business collaboration affairs across departments and regions should be strengthened and so on.
Although there are vary kinds of problems in e-government market, the policy support from the State will continue to promote its rapid development.
In March, 2011, "Twelfth Five-year" Plan of National Economy and Social Development proposed to forcefully promote the construction of e-government affairs, to enhance the interconnection among key political information systems and information sharing and business collaboration affairs; to construct and perfect the networks for the administrative examination and approval, online visiting and audit systems, as well as to strengthen system construction for market supervision, social security, important information of medical treatment and health care; to perfect the fundamental information resource systems for geography, population, corporate body, finance, tax, statistics and so on; to strengthen the information integration, then to regulate its collecting and release procedures. "Twelfth Five-year" Plan of National e-government Development,2011-2015 worked out by MIIT(Ministry of Industry and Information Technology) have been discussed and reviewed by many ministries and commissions. Now, it's in examination and approval stage. Many province and cities launch works on drawing out "Twelfth Five-year" Plan of e-government. Some of them have released the planning and carried them out, such as Shandong, Qingdao, Zhengzhou, Qinhuangdao, and Huizhou. Many of those plans emphasize the importance of integrating information resources, and generally propose new IT technologies to apply Internet and cloud computing.
In 2012, An important starting point and stance of e-government construction is to offer public service for the public, so it's very necessary first to build service-oriented government. Nowadays, due to the transformation of economic development model, government system reform, social management way, Internet democracy and government management supervision, high requirements are presented to the government. Under the new circumstance, if we want to do well in e-government construction, new theories must be put into use, so as to build new type of district e-government development models. Through constructing e-government, government services and management efficiency can be enhanced and social management and public renovation can be promoted.
It's estimated that "wisdom government" will be a key content in "wisdom city". G-cloud and mobile government will spring up, so government departments should attach great importance to information security problems of new generation IT technology's application. In 2012, It's predicted that China's e-government market size will approximately approach to 140 billion Yuan.
Here, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to State Information Center, Bureau of Statistics of China, International Information Research Institute, Chinese Academy of International Trade and Economic Cooperation, Tsinghua University Library, Development Research Center of the State Council and Beijing Essence Forward Research Center, for their great support when we conduct this report!
Notice: All the market data, especially corporations' ranking data in the report, only for business reference. Please do not take the data for enterprise publicity. Thank you! Or Forward shall not take any responsibility for any consequences!
Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. Industry Research Center
Research Team of E-government Industry
Toll Free in China: 8008306390 +86 0755-82925195 Or email us: email@example.com
We will wholeheartedly at your service!
China E-government Industry Report" related reports »
- China Internet of Things(IOT) Industry Market Research and Application Field Report, 2013-2017
- China Private Communication Network Industry Development Prospects and Investment Forecast Report
- China Internet of Vehicle Industry Market Prospects and Investment Strategy Planning, 2013-2017
- China Information Security Industry Indepth Research and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Internet Video Industry Indepth Research and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Food E-Commerce Industry Market Research and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Electronic Authentication Service Industry Development Prospect and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Internet Industry Market Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China E-Commerce Agent Operation Industry Development Prospects and Investment Opportunities Report, 2013-2017
- China E-government Industry Development Prospect and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Mobile Internet Industry Market Prospects and Investment Forecast Analysis
- China Mobile Internet Industry Market Foresight and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
1. English Service: +86 0755 33220413
2. Chinese Service: +86 8008306390 8008306395
3. Mail Order: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Online Order: Click "Order Now" button on this page
5. Purchase On-site: 19F Block A, First World Plaza, Hongli West Rd, Futian District, Shenzhen China
- 1. Please be aware of " Qianzhan " trademark, qianzhan has never used any third to sell reports, please make a phone call and purchase it directly.
- 2. You are warmly welcome to visit Qianzhan, and close transaction after confirmation.
- ·Energy and Environment»
- New Energy Natural Gas Energy Conservation Water Resources Coal Electricity Others
- ·Recreation and Sports»
- Education Advertisement Film and Television Publication Packing and Printing Sports Resort Hotel Catering Internet Animation Others Media
- ·Transport Logistics and Supporting»
- Water Transport Airport Road Transport Logistic Distribution Vehicle and Fittings Post-Market Others
- ·Medical and Health»
- Medical Device Biomedicine Medical Institution Healthcare and Nursing Medicine and Pharmacy Others
- ·Retail or FMCG»
- Retail Commercial Trade Food Beverage Dairy Product Seasoning Wine and Tobacco Cosmetics Cleaning Product Daily Necessities Others
- ·Real Estate and Construction»
- Real Estate Real Estate Intermediary Public Safety Construction Engineering Survey and Design Building Materials Housing Accomodation Others
- ·Mechanical Manufacturing»
- Precision Instrument Transport Instrument Electricity Supporting Equipment Special Equipment General Equipment Others
- ·New Chemical Material»
- Ink and Pigment Coating Chemical Fibres Synthetic Fibres Chemicals Industrial Chemicals Rubber Plastics Basic Chemicals Others
- ·Light Textile and Clothing»
- Luxury Jewelry Leather Raw Materials Shoes and Hats Clothing Textile Others
- ·Household Appliance and IT»
- White Goods Optic Instrument Electrical Component Semiconductor Brown Goods Small Appliances Communication IT Consumer Electronics Others
1. The copyright of this report is reserved by Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan), the shipment and post-sale service is handled by the issue department of Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan). The only copyright of all research report products of our company is reserved; we did not authorize any third party sales agent, if you are to purchase our report, please contact our customer service directly.
2. A limited of customers are offered with our reports with compensation; those reports are only for internal usage and are only for researching and analyzing purposes. We will not be responsible for any misunderstanding or legal issues caused by external usage or references with the report.More>>