China Unconventional Oil and Gas Industry Development Prospects and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
Form of services:Book + (pdf or doc file) + CD
Send method:EMS 2-3 days for delivery
English Service:+86 0755 33220413
Chinese Service:+86 800-8306390 800-8306395
Report price:$7900 Print: $7800 CD: $7800
This table of content is original, without written permission of Qianzhan, any unit or individual shall not use, copy, or transfer the reports.
Table of Content
Unconventional oil and gas mainly includes coalbed methane, shale gas, tight gas, oil shale, oil sands, methane clathrate, and so on. At present, the production output of domestic conventional oil and gas fields reaches its peak time. In the future, it mainly focuses on keeping the steady production output. Unconventional oil and gas resource is a kind of important alternative resource for conventional resources, which can guarantee the diversified supply of domestic resources.
In 2011, the production output of China ground’s coalbed methane was 2.3 cubic meters, and the utilization amount was 1.8 billion cubic meters, with a year-on-year increase of 54.7% and 47.5% respectively. The development of coalbed methane has entered a steady and uprising stage while shale gas field has just started to be developed. Issued by the Ministry of Land and Natural Resources on March 2012, “Investigation and Assessment of China’s Domestic Shale Gas Resource Potential and Favorable Areas” shows, China’s geological resources potential of terrestria shale gas is 134.42 trillion cubic meters; its recoverable resource potential is 25.08 trillion cubic meters (excluding the Qinghai-Tibet area). If these resources are able to be explored and developed, and form a certain scale production capacity as well. They will play an important role in China natural gas supply in the future.
In 2011, the production output for the United States is 180 billion cubic meters, which accounts for 34% of the United States natural gas production output, changing US energy structure. The successful development of shale gas in US causing the world’s enthusiasm for exploring and developing shale gas. Issued by the National Energy Board on March 16, 2012, “Shale Gas Development Plan (2011-2015)”. The “Plan” clearly defines, during the “Twelfth Five-year” Plan period, the shale gas development strategy is mainly positioning on exploration and development, and the production output goal in 2015 should reach 6.5 billion cubic meters; during the “Thirteenth Five-year” Plan period, it’s anticipated to realize the large-scale exploitation, and the production output of shale gas in 2010 is expected to achieve more than 100 billion cubic meters. The exploration and development of China’s unconventional oil and gas is about to begin, thus the state-owned as well as private-owned energy enterprises usher in a new round of opportunities.
With Forward’s long-term tracking and collecting market data of unconventional oil and gas industry, we roundly and accurately analyze the industry structure system for you from the view of mastering the whole industry. This report mainly focuses on analyzing the energy background and policy environment of China unconventional oil and gas industry; the current development status and prospects of unconventional oil and gas industry; the exploration and development prospects of coalbed methane, shale gas, shale oil, methane clathrate, oil sands and extra heavy oil; the development enterprises’ operational and progress in unconventional oil and gas industry; as well as the investment risks and investment suggestions of unconventional oil and gas industry. Meanwhile, with comprehensive and specific first-hand market data over the past 5 years, Forward helps you to grasp the market and development trends of unconventional oil and gas industry, so as to win advantages from competition!
The most distinctive characteristics of this report is forward-looking and timeliness. Through analyzing forward-looking characteristic of abundant first-hand market data, we deeply and objectively dissect the development status of China current unconventional oil and gas industry. Furthermore, based on future development tracks and years’ practice experience of unconventional oil and gas industry, we conduct prudent analysis and forecast for unconventional oil and gas industry’s future development trend. This report helps unconventional oil and gas exploration enterprises, unconventional oil and gas development enterprises and R&D institutions to precisely grasp current latest developments of the industry. Afterwards, they can make wise operating decisions and define enterprises' development directions.
Here, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to State Information Center, Bureau of Statistics of China, International Information Research Institute, Chinese Academy of International Trade and Economic Cooperation, Tsinghua University Library, Development Research Center of the State Council and Beijing Essence Forward Research Center, for their great support when we conduct this report!
Notice: All the market data, especially corporations' ranking data in the report, only for business reference. Please do not take the data for enterprise publicity. Thank you! Or Forward shall not take any responsibility for any consequences!
Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. Industry Research Center
Research Team of Unconventional Oil and Gas Industry
Toll Free in China: 8008306390 +86 0755-82925195 Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will wholeheartedly at your service!
China Unconventional Oil and Gas Industry Report" related reports »
- China City Gas Production and Supply Industry Production & Marketing Demand and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Liquefied Natural Gas(LNG) Industry Prospects and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Nonwoven Industry Production & Marketing Demand and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Oilfield Services Industry Prospects and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Gas Station Industry Market Research and Investment Forecast Report
- China Coal-gas Industry Market Prospects and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Urban Gas Production and Supply Industry Production & Marketing Demand and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Liquefied Petroleum Gas(LPG) Industry Development Prospects and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Oil and Gas Pipeline Construction Industry Indepth Research and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Natural Gas Industry Development Trend and Investment Decision Analysis Report, 2013-2020
- China Oil and Gas Exploitation Industry Market Forecast and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China Natural Gas Industry Supply & Demand Forecast and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Unconventional Oil and Gas Industry Development Prospects and Investment Strategy Planning Report, 2013-2017
- Report of Prospects and Investment Forecast on China Ground System Equipment to Oil and Gas Field Development Industry Report
- China Oil and Gas Engineering Industry Prospects and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Oil and Gas Exploitation Industry Market Forecast and Investment Strategy Planning Report（2013-2017）
- China Lubricants Oil Industry Production & Marketing Demand and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Natural Gas Power Industry Report (2014-2018), Market Forecast and Investment Strategy Planning
1. English Service: +86 0755 33220413
2. Chinese Service: +86 8008306390 8008306395
3. Mail Order: email@example.com
4. Online Order: Click "Order Now" button on this page
5. Purchase On-site: 19F Block A, First World Plaza, Hongli West Rd, Futian District, Shenzhen China
- 1. Please be aware of " Qianzhan " trademark, qianzhan has never used any third to sell reports, please make a phone call and purchase it directly.
- 2. You are warmly welcome to visit Qianzhan, and close transaction after confirmation.
- ·Energy and Environment»
- New Energy Natural Gas Energy Conservation Water Resources Coal Electricity Others
- ·Recreation and Sports»
- Education Advertisement Film and Television Publication Packing and Printing Sports Resort Hotel Catering Internet Animation Others Media
- ·Transport Logistics and Supporting»
- Water Transport Airport Road Transport Logistic Distribution Vehicle and Fittings Post-Market Others
- ·Medical and Health»
- Medical Device Biomedicine Medical Institution Healthcare and Nursing Medicine and Pharmacy Others
- ·Retail or FMCG»
- Retail Commercial Trade Food Beverage Dairy Product Seasoning Wine and Tobacco Cosmetics Cleaning Product Daily Necessities Others
- ·Real Estate and Construction»
- Real Estate Real Estate Intermediary Public Safety Construction Engineering Survey and Design Building Materials Housing Accomodation Others
- ·Mechanical Manufacturing»
- Precision Instrument Transport Instrument Electricity Supporting Equipment Special Equipment General Equipment Others
- ·New Chemical Material»
- Ink and Pigment Coating Chemical Fibres Synthetic Fibres Chemicals Industrial Chemicals Rubber Plastics Basic Chemicals Others
- ·Light Textile and Clothing»
- Luxury Jewelry Leather Raw Materials Shoes and Hats Clothing Textile Others
- ·Household Appliance and IT»
- White Goods Optic Instrument Electrical Component Semiconductor Brown Goods Small Appliances Communication IT Consumer Electronics Others
1. The copyright of this report is reserved by Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan), the shipment and post-sale service is handled by the issue department of Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan). The only copyright of all research report products of our company is reserved; we did not authorize any third party sales agent, if you are to purchase our report, please contact our customer service directly.
2. A limited of customers are offered with our reports with compensation; those reports are only for internal usage and are only for researching and analyzing purposes. We will not be responsible for any misunderstanding or legal issues caused by external usage or references with the report.More>>