China E-Commerce Agent Operation Industry Development Prospects and Investment Opportunities Report, 2013-2017
Form of services:Book + (pdf or doc file) + CD
Send method:EMS 2-3 days for delivery
English Service:+86 0755 33220413
Chinese Service:+86 800-8306390 800-8306395
Report price:$7900 Print: $7800 CD: $7800
This table of content is original, without written permission of Qianzhan, any unit or individual shall not use, copy, or transfer the reports.
Table of Content
Since the Internet age is coming, the e-commerce has gradually entered people’s life. Under such a circumstance, the e-commerce agent operation enterprises come into being. E-commerce agent operation refers to a kind of service business of full agent, provided by an enterprise. The operator, who provides agent operation services, is called agent operator. The service content includes e-commerce channel planning, web work, displaying goods, marketing, warehouse logistics, customer service, financial settlement, etc, which covers all industrial chain of e-commerce, such as planning, construction, marketing and other stages.
At present, China e-commerce develops fast. The traditional enterprises rapidly enter e-commerce market, with great development momentum. However, the traditional enterprises lack of e-commerce operation experience, and at the early stage, they tend to outsource their business. Under such a circumstance, agent operators grasp this industry segmentation opportunity, and gradually become stronger. The statistics shows, in 2011, China e-commerce agent operation market size reached 24.51 billion Yuan, with a year-on-year increase of 125.1%.
In terms of agent operation environment, most of agent operators conduct agent business depending on Taobao at this stage, but the B2C of enterprises will gradually become the platform in the future, such as Lebook, Dangdang, Excellence, Vancle, etc. These enterprises allow the third enterprises to enter their platforms, and open shop in shop on their platforms, then they charge appropriate shop fees and logistics fees. In addition, some B2B platforms play an more important role, such as Alibaba, HC, etc. A variety of e-commerce models will promote the development e-commerce to reach its peak, and agent operation is also a trend for the future development of e-commerce.
The data shows, the domestic e-commerce third party service enterprises are mainly concentrate in Yangtze River Delta, Pearl River Delta, Beijing, Shanghai, and other economic developed provinces and cities. In terms of the enterprise regional distribution, as of the end of 2011, the top 10 provinces (including municipality) are: Zhejiang, Guangdong, Beijing, Shanghai, Jiangsu, Shandong, Sichuan, Fujian, Hebei and Henan. Analysts consider, China e-commerce agent operation market is still at the early stage. Compared to foreign countries, there are many problems, for example, the service capability of agent operators needs improving; the front-end channel is simple, and there is little experience in multi-channels operation; the traditional enterprises will develop solo, which generates relatively great threat to agent operators. However, with the development of the industry, the market has great potentials for development in the future. Forward predicts, there will be more and more agent operators in the next 2-3 years, and the e-commerce industrial chain will be kept improving.
According to the above comprehensive analysis, Forward predicts, the number of China network consumer will sharply increase to 329 million, accounting for 44% of China’s total population, and China will be the world’s largest e-commerce market. In the future, China e-commerce agent operator market will maintain a steady growth trend, and its year-on-year growth keeps growing steadily. In 2014, it’s anticipated to exceed 260 billion Yuan.
Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. Industry Research Center
Research Team of E-Commerce Agent Operation Industry
Toll Free in China: 8008306390 +86 0755-82925195 Or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will wholeheartedly at your service!
China E-Commerce Agent Operation Industry Report" related reports »
- China Internet of Things(IOT) Industry Market Research and Application Field Report, 2013-2017
- China Private Communication Network Industry Development Prospects and Investment Forecast Report
- China Internet of Vehicle Industry Market Prospects and Investment Strategy Planning, 2013-2017
- China Information Security Industry Indepth Research and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Internet Video Industry Indepth Research and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
- China Food E-Commerce Industry Market Research and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Electronic Authentication Service Industry Development Prospect and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Internet Industry Market Forecast and Investment Strategic Planning Report, 2013-2017
- China E-Commerce Agent Operation Industry Development Prospects and Investment Opportunities Report, 2013-2017
- China E-government Industry Development Prospect and Investment Forecast Report, 2013-2017
- China Mobile Internet Industry Market Prospects and Investment Forecast Analysis
- China Mobile Internet Industry Market Foresight and Investment Strategy Report, 2013-2017
1. English Service: +86 0755 33220413
2. Chinese Service: +86 8008306390 8008306395
3. Mail Order: email@example.com
4. Online Order: Click "Order Now" button on this page
5. Purchase On-site: 19F Block A, First World Plaza, Hongli West Rd, Futian District, Shenzhen China
- 1. Please be aware of " Qianzhan " trademark, qianzhan has never used any third to sell reports, please make a phone call and purchase it directly.
- 2. You are warmly welcome to visit Qianzhan, and close transaction after confirmation.
- ·Energy and Environment»
- New Energy Natural Gas Energy Conservation Water Resources Coal Electricity Others
- ·Recreation and Sports»
- Education Advertisement Film and Television Publication Packing and Printing Sports Resort Hotel Catering Internet Animation Others Media
- ·Transport Logistics and Supporting»
- Water Transport Airport Road Transport Logistic Distribution Vehicle and Fittings Post-Market Others
- ·Medical and Health»
- Medical Device Biomedicine Medical Institution Healthcare and Nursing Medicine and Pharmacy Others
- ·Retail or FMCG»
- Retail Commercial Trade Food Beverage Dairy Product Seasoning Wine and Tobacco Cosmetics Cleaning Product Daily Necessities Others
- ·Real Estate and Construction»
- Real Estate Real Estate Intermediary Public Safety Construction Engineering Survey and Design Building Materials Housing Accomodation Others
- ·Mechanical Manufacturing»
- Precision Instrument Transport Instrument Electricity Supporting Equipment Special Equipment General Equipment Others
- ·New Chemical Material»
- Ink and Pigment Coating Chemical Fibres Synthetic Fibres Chemicals Industrial Chemicals Rubber Plastics Basic Chemicals Others
- ·Light Textile and Clothing»
- Luxury Jewelry Leather Raw Materials Shoes and Hats Clothing Textile Others
- ·Household Appliance and IT»
- White Goods Optic Instrument Electrical Component Semiconductor Brown Goods Small Appliances Communication IT Consumer Electronics Others
1. The copyright of this report is reserved by Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan), the shipment and post-sale service is handled by the issue department of Qianzhan Business Information Co., Ltd. (Industry Research Institute of Qianzhan). The only copyright of all research report products of our company is reserved; we did not authorize any third party sales agent, if you are to purchase our report, please contact our customer service directly.
2. A limited of customers are offered with our reports with compensation; those reports are only for internal usage and are only for researching and analyzing purposes. We will not be responsible for any misunderstanding or legal issues caused by external usage or references with the report.More>>