Ink and Pigment
» (Total of 3 research reports)
China Dyestuff Chemical Industry Analysis Report 2014-2018, Market Prospect and Investment Strategic Planning
In an oversupply and demand-driven economy, the key to success is that the enterprise can firmly lock and capture it when the demand has not yet been formed. Successful companies will often devote a lifetime of effort and resources to search for the current industry demands, potential demands and new demands! While competition in dyestuff chemical industry is growing,...
China Pigment Industry Analysis Report 2014-2018, Investment Forecast and Demand of Production and Sales
Pigment is mainly used in paint, ink, printing, plastics, papermaking, rubber products and ceramics industry. With the rapid development of downstream industries and expanding demand for pigment, development prospects of pigment industry in China are very broad. Sales volume of pigment industry in China in 2013 was over 60 billion yuan. With the expansion of market sc...
The fast developing national economy and booming printing industry promote the speedy growth of ink industry. China rises in current years and become the biggest ink producer in the world. China ink production reached a historic peak in 2010. According to statistics the total production is 589,900 tons which exceeds that of Germany and Japan and ranks second in the wo...
1. English Service: +86 0755 33220413
2. Chinese Service: +86 8008306390 8008306395
3. Mail Order: email@example.com
4. Online Order: Click "Order Now" button on report detail page
5. Purchase On-site: 19F Block A, First World Plaza, Hongli West Rd, Futian District, Shenzhen China
- 1. Please be aware of " Qianzhan " trademark, qianzhan has never used any third to sell reports, please make a phone call and purchase it directly.
- 2. You are warmly welcome to visit Qianzhan, and close transaction after confirmation.